View Poll Results: ksound vs TheRabbitMonk vs Rad - Video Battle: Who should win?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video 1

0 0%
  • Video 2

4 50.00%
  • Video 3

4 50.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ksound vs TheRabbitMonk vs Rad - Video Battle

Mix 1: Like sigma said, slight mess up when bringing in second track but recovery was good and transition was solid. Transition into third track was decent. Transition into fourth track was great. Groovy track, I like it! Fifth transition was good. Great EQ'ing and phrase matching overall! This was a good mix.

Mix 2: Don't like the poor sound quality but I'm loving the scratching! First transition was good. Second transition was a clean quick cut. Liking the beat juggling, it's on point. Third transition was good. Fourth transition was decent. More good beat juggling! Dropping that acapella was cool but timing was a bit off in the beginning. Fifth transition was good. Sixth transition was quick. Love the bass! Seventh transition was perfect and I'm diggin this track! I really wish the sound quality was better though. Woah, I wasn't expecting that Boneless remix. Sweet! Another good mix, phrase matching and EQ'ing was also good.

Mix 3: Damn adobe watermark! Like this first track. Look at this guy drinking and smoking haha. First transition was good. I'm liking the effects! Second transition was decent, beats started drifting but you made a good save. Gotta watch gains here a bit. That filter effect sounds real clean. Third transition was good. Talk about knob twiddling at 12:20 Fourth transition was good. You're definitely more of an EQ mixer. Fifth transition was decent. Another solid mix.

Overall all the mixes were good. The skills of each DJ are different but all were good. It's a tough decision! I don't know who to vote for.

I think I figured it out... knob twerking, mixing while being high, equals paranoia, lolololololol. j/k messin
    Play music, have fun, be proud of the moment, let the beat flow through your fingertips, your passion and dedication is the language for your own success. [/B]

Well this is a tough decision, after watching all three there are different things I like from each.

The first mix had a very calm very simplistic mix in a good way. I watched it this morning and it felt amazing.

The second mix I loved the scratching and beat juggling but, the mix in general didn't take me on a journey as mix 1 or 2 did.

The third and last mix had a very nice flow to it, really like the music. I like your style.

My vote goes to mix three, because out of the three it felt more complete. Sorry for lame feedback but I can only choose from a subjective point of view.
    Thanks to all three hahaha you made my morning (;

Thanks for listening, voting and feedback guys.

baller95/diceallion can't give you rep will owe you's one.

Banned
    I've watched them all and edited my post on page 1 with my thoughts. Great battle! Kudos to all 3 DJs.

rep to anyone who votes (if I can give it)

wether I'm in it or not, looking forward to the next video battle (I like this approach better than anonymous mix tapes)

was thinking the same myself, it's more fun to watch it as well.

i would be up for doing this again regardless.

Big up to all the guys battling for using vinyl, It was a pleasant suprise because it was not what i expected at all.

I definitely enjoyed having the opportunity watching mixes via video.
    Play music, have fun, be proud of the moment, let the beat flow through your fingertips, your passion and dedication is the language for your own success. [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbitMonk View Post
    Big up to all the guys battling for using vinyl, It was a pleasant suprise because it was not what i expected at all.
    +1
    I know, when this thread got posted and I saw turntables in all the thumbnails I was thrown back a lil, def a pleasant surprise