Thread: Big Room Bombs!!!!!!

Big Room Bombs!!!!!!

As the title says, share some of your favourite tracks that set it off at any venue, club, festival, bedroom!!!! Ill go first,

The build up and drop on this remix of an old classic is so intense, great work by Mark Sherry on this one, its hard to find a justified remix of a classic but this one takes the cake IMO.

Mory Kante vs Luvrush UK - Yeke Yeke 2011 - Mark Sherry Remix

DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

Never though much of this in the beginning, but after I seen him drop it live @ a festival here in Perth, the whole place erupted and the atmosphere was unreal, thats when I got really turned by this track!!!!

DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

Last track for today!!

DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHynds View Post
    Never though much of this in the beginning, but after I seen him drop it live @ a festival here in Perth, the whole place erupted and the atmosphere was unreal, thats when I got really turned by this track!!!!

I was the same way dude; didn't really care for it when it first came to Beatport. Then Bissen dropped it last time I saw him and the crowd exploded. It was awesome.
    DJF Trance Champion 2012
    Sedna - DJ & Producer
    <-- Click it
    Do you believe in a God that tells you lies, or do you believe in me?

good to see you back dude! Nice Sig, Marco V!!!
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011

Dunno bout you, but this will forever be the Trance track that had the most impact on me.

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Sedna View Post
    I was the same way dude; didn't really care for it when it first came to Beatport. Then Bissen dropped it last time I saw him and the crowd exploded. It was awesome.
    armin dropped this at asot 550 in LA...freakn died.

The original from 95 is a Trance masterpiece, and of course J00F remixed it into a full on modern bomb.

DJF Trance Champion 2012
    Sedna - DJ & Producer
    <-- Click it
    Do you believe in a God that tells you lies, or do you believe in me?

Back when Sander played proper Trance, his "Sam Sharp" tracks are all dynamite, I love his deep proggy, techy underground sound its so unique. Enjoy! Also dont waste your time with laptop speakers, put your cans or monitors on for these!!!!

Last edited by ChrisHynds; 03-25-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011

This one seems very rare, I have this on vinyl but have never came across it anywhere else, beatport etc?????

Last edited by ChrisHynds; 03-25-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011