Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: What club do I go to if I want to here this song

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    640

    What club do I go to if I want to here this song


    Click here for mobile viewing.


    Also, clubs that cater to young people (university aged) is preferred.

    Seriously, I just want to hear some fuarrkin peakin vocal trance.

    In case you cant tell, I lack experience with clubbing.

  2. #2
    Member Tektonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Newmarket /Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    789
    Toika Lounge is an amazing small trance club in Toronto that play's all that sort of stuff Iv'e been on a few occasions and it's been a blast. That's the only all trance venue i can think of off the top of my head /: Anything else is usually just one off events.

    They always have proper trance names in there though, Indecent Noise, Sean Tyas, Artic Moon, Lange, Max Graham, John oo Flemming, Nitrous Oxide, Giuseppe Ottiavani and so forth... And they have amazing resident DJ's. Worth a look man if you want the good shit and no bullshit
    Last edited by Tektonix; 04-22-2014 at 08:50 PM.

  3. #3
    Member ampnation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Modesto, CA, USA
    Posts
    2,128
    You forgot your punctuation... "What club do I go to if I want to? Here! This song!"

    LOL. Sorry to be the spelling Nazi. I make plenty of similar missteps in my posts, I'm sure."
    Quote Originally Posted by Elon_Musk
    Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    365
    Follow Ozmozis Productions my friend! Virtually all of the trance events in Toronto are run by them. Most are at Toika, giving you an intimate vibe. A few of the larger events are run at larger venues. Boat cruises in the summer with unreal trance.

    Also, I'll be running a free event on the Toronto Islands this summer. Did it for the first time last year. Have a look:

    http://www.facebook.com/events/829797837050421/

    http://www.facebook.com/ozmozis

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Tektonix View Post
    Toika Lounge is an amazing small trance club in Toronto that play's all that sort of stuff Iv'e been on a few occasions and it's been a blast. That's the only all trance venue i can think of off the top of my head /: Anything else is usually just one off events.

    They always have proper trance names in there though, Indecent Noise, Sean Tyas, Artic Moon, Lange, Max Graham, John oo Flemming, Nitrous Oxide, Giuseppe Ottiavani and so forth... And they have amazing resident DJ's. Worth a look man if you want the good shit and no bullshit

    Thanks... Now all I gotta do is find a friend who will go with me... that could be harder. I have two types of friends, the ones that woudl rather smoke a blunt and sit on their asses, and the ones who think trance and techno and house are all the same thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by ampnation View Post
    You forgot your punctuation... "What club do I go to if I want to? Here! This song!"

    LOL. Sorry to be the spelling Nazi. I make plenty of similar missteps in my posts, I'm sure."
    I honestly have no fucking clue what ur talkin about m8.
    My punctuation is cleaner than the washrooms at the guv.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buszaj View Post
    Follow Ozmozis Productions my friend! Virtually all of the trance events in Toronto are run by them. Most are at Toika, giving you an intimate vibe. A few of the larger events are run at larger venues. Boat cruises in the summer with unreal trance.

    Also, I'll be running a free event on the Toronto Islands this summer. Did it for the first time last year. Have a look:

    http://www.facebook.com/events/829797837050421/

    http://www.facebook.com/ozmozis
    Your event on the islands looks awesome.I will be there for sure, even if it is right in the peak of my exam time.
    Any chance that for a small donation to the cause you could ensure I here the song in the OP? lol

    During the summer (July and August) im a councillor at a camp so I wont be able to make it to any of the boat cruises I dont think.. but maybe late june.

    Im followin ozmosis now.


    Thanks for all the replies m8s.
    Last edited by jz416; 04-23-2014 at 10:01 PM.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by jz416 View Post
    Thanks... Now all I gotta do is find a friend who will go with me... that could be harder. I have two types of friends, the ones that woudl rather smoke a blunt and sit on their asses, and the ones who think trance and techno and house are all the same thing.




    I honestly have no fucking clue what ur talkin about m8.
    My punctuation is cleaner than the washrooms at the guv.




    Your event on the islands looks awesome.I will be there for sure, even if it is right in the peak of my exam time.
    Any chance that for a small donation to the cause you could ensure I here the song in the OP? lol

    During the summer (July and August) im a councillor at a camp so I wont be able to make it to any of the boat cruises I dont think.. but maybe late june.

    Im followin ozmosis now.


    Thanks for all the replies m8s.
    Edit: looking at the clubcrawlers page on toika, it appears it may be 25 plus. If this is the case, i won't be going anytime soon.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by jz416 View Post
    Edit: looking at the clubcrawlers page on toika, it appears it may be 25 plus. If this is the case, i won't be going anytime soon.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Don't worry about clubcrawlers. I remember I used to look on those types of pages hah. All of Ozmozis events (including the ones at Toika, most of them are there) are 19+.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Buszaj View Post
    Don't worry about clubcrawlers. I remember I used to look on those types of pages hah. All of Ozmozis events (including the ones at Toika, most of them are there) are 19+.
    Thanks. That's perfect


    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Deez Beats! KLH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    7,776
    Quote Originally Posted by ampnation View Post
    LOL. Sorry to be the spelling Nazi.
    I corrected the misspelling in the title.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    Quote Originally Posted by tannerhornsby View Post
    ... I will remember you guys when I am playing in front of 60 preteens at my cousinís bar mitzvah

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    810
    Lol Toika....

    Haven't been there in soooo long. And when I did go it was mainly hiphop/R&B. Small ass space with overpriced drinks, well actually overpriced drinks is just a Toronto thing.
    As for Techno/Trance clubs I think you'd have more success trying College St. west (little Italy) and if not there then Gov would probably be the next best place. King West is just straight up EDM Douchebaggery. If you're into throwing your money away at bottle service and having leaching ass bitches in your booth thats the place to be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
a