For sale is a like-new pair of Sennheiser HD25-1 II headphones (these are not the lower model HD25-SP II)... I bought these new from Turntable Lab a few months ago and put them through very little use, they are amazing headphones. Cool thing about these is that almost every single part is replaceable if it should break, but these things are tanks and super durable despite their lightweight design... These are my back-up headphones and no longer need them... They come boxed in their original packaging and include: a Sennheiser carrying pouch, an extra set of never used ear pads (felt), and 1 adapter to ¼" (6.3 mm) stereo jack plug... These retail for about $200 before tax and shipping, I'm only asking $170 (plus shipping and handling) (Paypal or cash for local pick-ups in the SF Bay Area)

Description from turntablelab.com:
The HD 25-1 IIs are Sennheiser's top of the line monitoring headphones. These are true professional grade headphones both in sound and construction. Firstly, the sound is exceptional. The HD 25-1 IIs are capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and delivering noticeably stronger bass. In addition, the HD 25-1 IIs are excellent for sound isolation. They block out more outside noise than most headphones which make them especially effective DJing or in the studio. The construction is also noteworthy with a sleek, lightweight design that is both very comfortable and durable. In fact, the HD 25-1 IIs are designed to be comfortable over long periods of time with a light Additional features include a detachable headphone cord, a carrying pouch, and interchangeable ear pads (leather and felt sets are included). Recommended.

Key features:
- frequency response: 16-22,000 Hz -3 dB
- designed for comfort and long usage periods, very lightweight
- exception sound, especially bass
- detachable, single headphone cord