Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Mixing Trance

I skimmed through the pages, so I hope I'm not being redundent.

If you want to mix trance well make sure you watch the big boys who do it (Above & Beyond, Tiesto (his older mixes), Armin Van Buuren, Stoneface and Terminal, etc.) This will give you a much better idea on how to make you mixes... feel free to takes bits and pieces from them to form your own style - that's when it gets fun.

Does that help?
    Want more help with DJing? Then go here now: HowToDJQuickly.com

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Whrr View Post
    I skimmed through the pages, so I hope I'm not being redundent.

If you want to mix trance well make sure you watch the big boys who do it (Above & Beyond, Tiesto (his older mixes), Armin Van Buuren, Stoneface and Terminal, etc.) This will give you a much better idea on how to make you mixes... feel free to takes bits and pieces from them to form your own style - that's when it gets fun.

Does that help?
    Yes it does, thank you! I've been listening to Armin a lot but can't find older Tiesto mixes. I don't like his new style at all. I miss Adagio and Traffic and that style he had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's some great posts there (I.Fear). Can't rep you for it, but some very sound knowledge being shared around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DJ Forum Trance Champion 2013/2014
    Retired

I completely agree, and appreciate your particular post Vernski on headphone cue mixing. Nice.
    Play music, have fun, be proud of the moment, let the beat flow through your fingertips, your passion and dedication is the language for your own success. [/B]