Thread: Hello Everyone!!

Hello Everyone!!

I'm not new to DJing, been doing it since Rap started way back when. I was born on the island of Jamaica and grew up in The Bronx. Stopped spinning when I joined The Navy. Served during Desert Storm. Have always loved music but haven't had the opportunity to get back to it until a year ago! I'm a fan of all type of music but have a love for soulful house music. I have a full set up in my basement, still use turntables and also modify them. Will post pics of my work soon. You can check some of my tables out on Instagram, #technics1200forsale. Once again, HELLO!!
    Last edited by 1200king; 03-25-2014 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Correct spelling

hello!! AND WELCOME TO djf, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR SETUP AND LISTENING TO SOME OF YOUR WORK.

.crap. Sorry 4 the caps.. don't feel like retyping it all.
    Play music, have fun, be proud of the moment, let the beat flow through your fingertips, your passion and dedication is the language for your own success. [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by diceallion View Post
    hello!! AND WELCOME TO djf, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR SETUP AND LISTENING TO SOME OF YOUR WORK.

.crap. Sorry 4 the caps.. don't feel like retyping it all.
    Thanks bro! As soon as I figure how to post pics I'll throw up some pics. Got to make time to record a set and figure out how to post. Have not taken the time to learn all I can do with Serato so, I just play my sets like I used to do with vinyl