Page 78 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Mobile DJ Gig PICS v2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Watty View Post
    I agree completely GaFFle. I actually just sold all 16 of my flat pars today. Going with WiFi Battery powered ones now. I am going to get diffusers as well. It is something I have wanted for a while, diffusers.
    Are you getting all square cans Watty? I'm about to order a dozen battery powered ones myself but am on the fence if I should go all square (freedom pars) or add in a bunch of the freedom strips to get better wall washes.
    http://soundcloud.com/xtremesound/old-school-1
    In a mood for the 80's Lately!

I agree completely GaFFle. I actually just sold all 16 of my flat pars today. Going with WiFi Battery powered ones now. I am going to get diffusers as well. It is something I have wanted for a while, diffusers.
    Which model are you gonna go with?
    Last edited by GaFFLe; 09-03-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Raising the bar...
    http://www.channelliveproductions.com/
    Atlanta DJs / Wedding DJs / Prom DJs ...and more

Quote Originally Posted by iammongo View Post
    Are you getting all square cans Watty? I'm about to order a dozen battery powered ones myself but am on the fence if I should go all square (freedom pars) or add in a bunch of the freedom strips to get better wall washes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaFFLe View Post
    Which model are you gonna go with?
    Not sure. Looking like Chauvet Freedom Pars. I like American DJ better, but think it;s gonna be Chauvet this time.
    A dyslexic man walks into a bra.... #highwattageproductions
    https://www.facebook.com/highwattageproductions Become a fan :-)

I have a dozen Freedom Par RGBA an they are absolutely amazing. I also sprung for three charging cases from Chauvet and highly suggest getting them as well. I plan to buy 4 more pars with a case and 4 strips with case in the very near future.

X-Laser Mobile Beat MK5 run by Pangolin Quick Show. I have had this laser since the Las vegas show this past February when it was released. I can't say enough good things about this powerful combination of hardware and software. Amazing atmospheric effects with quick text features, quick trace for scanning company logos and projecting them, and limitless animation possibilities. I got my from Ben Stowe at NLFX and saved a decent amount on the combo. ALSO in the video are the new ADJ Quad Phase HD and 4 imported 60W led movers.

Hey guys! I'd say that I am a beginner. I got my DDJ-Wego a while back. I'm want to start doing gigs. My question is..

- Which speakers should I buy? Studio Monitors? PA Speakers? Kinda confused here. Which speakers should I buy for gigs? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

That laser rocks! Nice job!!

Your video once again proves that the ALWAYS requested "Don't stop believing'" clears the dance floor every-single-time…. Glad it's not just at my dances!

Quote Originally Posted by PinnacleStu View Post
    That laser rocks! Nice job!!

Your video once again proves that the ALWAYS requested "Don't stop believing'" clears the dance floor every-single-time…. Glad it's not just at my dances!
    HAHHA Actually this was 10 minutes after the official end of the night AND this is a very small school and never has a very high attendance even at prom. Maybe 50 kids at the most. But..YES it's a floor clearer at time LOL

Another event...

X-Laser Mobile Beat MK5 run by Pangolin Quick Show. I have had this laser since the Las vegas show this past February when it was released. I can't say enough good things about this powerful combination of hardware and software. Amazing atmospheric effects with quick text features, quick trace for scanning company logos and projecting them, and limitless animation possibilities. I got my from Ben Stowe at NLFX and saved a decent amount on the combo. ALSO in the video are the new ADJ Quad Phase HD and 4 imported 60W led movers.
    Nice. And I close with... GO VIKINGS! (Yes I went to school in Moriah NY)