Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Mobile DJ Gig PICS v2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Donnie Lewis View Post
    Ah. Ok saw the obey in your pic. I actually downloaded showxpress a few weeks ago but am having a difficult time adjusting to it. Didn't get the dongle yet. I will when I learn the program. Really want to use it for spotlight dances and creating scenes for the uplights.
    Seriously I think that gig was the only time I ever used it... as you can see I never even took the time to put it in my rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sween View Post
    @ djbboy21 - You always got the man watchin your back?

And you need to tell those girls to leave you alone while you're workin...
    Nah, I just depends on the venue. And yeah I'm usually on a stage or something so that usually isn't a problem.
    13" MacBook Pro, Denon DN-X1700, Numark V7, TMA-1 AIAIAI, JBL PRX612M, BFM Tuba 30, Crown XLS 2500

Sweet 16 I did a couple of weeks ago

Small friends wedding i did a few weekends ago. The dancefloor was off to the left of the picture, hence the wierd angle of the lights.

Speakers are Wharfedale Titan 12s
    Lighting consists of a light emotion hexaled, 2 par64leds, 2 cheap ebay led moving heads and a light emotion LED mirrorball style light (forget the exact name), as well as 2 Light Emotion Colour Bank LEDs behind the table up to the roof
    Last edited by DJ A.Blatch; 02-07-2012 at 12:09 AM.
    Facebook: facebook.com/djablatch
    Email: dj.ablatch@gmail.com

^huh?

Francisco, it looks like you've got some good stuff but forgive me as I get a little critical here...

The truss on the speakers? How is that safe?
    The truss is bending in the middle and it doesn't even have any weight on it! What cheap truss is that? Or are you not fastening the sections properly?
    Why do you even need the truss anyway? You have barely anything on it.
    Why not couple all your subs in fron of the stage? Why do you have some up on the stage? I'm assuming the answer to this is because you needed the extra height for the truss?
    What is the contraption behind you? I'm assuming it looks better in the dark that in the daylight.
    It also seems like a lot of speakers for that job... But hey that's the least of my comments.

Just left me wondering....

I don't bolt them together because I didn't hang anything heavy on them... i recieved the truss as a gift from an uncle from an old antenna lol The "contraption" behind me are the chauvet eq tubes... its like an LED equalizer looks pretty cool, and yes way better in the dark. I used all these speakers because those events were for 500+ People... i'll post some later of smaller events.

More shots from my friend's wedding

Last edited by DJ A.Blatch; 02-08-2012 at 07:51 AM.
    Facebook: facebook.com/djablatch
    Email: dj.ablatch@gmail.com

Here is a Picture , using Dry Ice , Two of the H20 lights , couple of Up-lights & the Mystic .

Blatch, I like that setup. Nice, clean, simple. On that last pic, do you have something spotlighting?