Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ellissentials - Midnight Rush EP(Original+Seth Vogt / Blacklist / Alter Form Remixes)

Ellissentials - Midnight Rush EP(Original+Seth Vogt / Blacklist / Alter Form Remixes)

Out today (3/10/14) exclusively for 2 weeks on Beatport.com is my latest Breakbeat release, featured on KindCrime Recordings.

First we have the Original Mix from Ellissentials. This tune takes us from a slightly euphoric sense, to thrusting grime and back again! Next up is a massive one from Seth Vogt, featuring amazing synthesised splendor and groovin' drums to suit his powerful remix. After that we're taken to a deeper and darker place with Alter Forms wonderfully twisted nether of a mix. Finally, we finish off this EP with none other than Blacklist, who delivered a track full of hypnotizing stabbing synths and psy infused goodness, sure to get you moving!

For anyone that has supported me through the years and would care to consider the continued support, it's extremely important to purchase in the first few days if you're going to. This helps my releases impacts on the chart and gain attention. If you don't get the entire release, then hopefully you can at least find a remix that suits your taste.

Click HERE to go to Beatport.com and purchase!

Click below to listen to all 4 mixes

15% off coupon: MXMGMARCH

Out yesterday, and comes in @#26 on Beatport.com's Top 100 Releases this week! Thank you so much for any of your support, it really means more than I can put into words. I really enjoy getting people to listen to the work put in. 3 quality producers put lots of time and effort into doing these remixes, and it shows! We all appreciate the support. If you haven't had a moment to purchase, please head to this link and even have 15% off your entire order with coupon code; MXMGMARCH

http://www.beatport.com/release/midn...ush-ep/1258983

Let's get a peek into the Top 100 Chart this week eh?

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3592/1...8e0941d7_o.jpg

Members who have read this thread: 1
    Ellissentials

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7405/1...f40520e0_o.jpg

Neat to see. Beatport choose my Original Mix of "Midnight Rush" for their "Top 10 Must Hear Breaks Tracks" chart this week.

That's pretty awesome to see my name up there with the likes of Agent K, Kuplay, DJ Fixx, Keith Mac, Refracture, Kid Panel and others. Also, they picked the original mix, hah how sweet it is!

It's not in the top 100 chart, but it is holding at #28 for top 100 releases. Between that, and this charting, I'm quite happy!
    Last edited by Ellissentials; 03-14-2014 at 07:28 AM.

Will have a listen at home, soundcloud rarely works while im at work and beatport just doesn't load because we are still using an outdated IE explorer browser
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

Interesting tracks mate... been awhile since I listed to some breaks.
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

Thanks for taking a listen all Really appreciate you taking the time.

Excellent! The release has made it up to #9 in the Top 100 Breaks Releases chart, on Beatport.com. This is just cool as heck!

Thanks for all the support, and for considering this release for purchase. Remember, there's a code for 15% off ALL of your cart at Beatport.com; MXMGMARCH <------ Code

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7443/1...096bf7ce_o.jpg

Who does your mastering Elli?
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"