Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for first impressions...

Looking for first impressions...

This is just an early draft, looking for first impressions:

Last edited by NickJames; 03-08-2014 at 10:13 AM.
    www.nickjames.ca
    → Reddit: omers on /r/DJs and /r/Beatmatch

Banned
    It looks really good man.

I like the backside more then the front, but it is still real sharp.
    Play music, have fun, be proud of the moment, let the beat flow through your fingertips, your passion and dedication is the language for your own success. [/B]

With the poster...

www.nickjames.ca

Banned
    I don't think the poster is as good as the flyer - not that it's bad. I just don't like it as much.

I really love that flyer though. The "spiralling galaxy" background with the simple white blocky space invader on it looks great IMO. Simple, but really cool. I can't put my finger on why I don't like the poster as much - I think it might be the font/layout of the upper 3/5ths - but it still looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    I don't think the poster is as good as the flyer - not that it's bad. I just don't like it as much.

I really love that flyer though. The "spiralling galaxy" background with the simple white blocky space invader on it looks great IMO. Simple, but really cool. I can't put my finger on why I don't like the poster as much - I think it might be the font/layout of the upper 3/5ths - but it still looks good!
    I thought about this and I made some minor tweaks that I think make a huge difference:

www.nickjames.ca

side note: is it not an expensive way to get "1st impressions" printing a load off?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc S View Post
    side note: is it not an expensive way to get "1st impressions" printing a load off?
    Not sure if sarcasm or not... I'm rendering them out in 3D; makes it easier to visualise than a flat file.

www.nickjames.ca

oh cool, i genuinely didnt notice, i'm only viewing on an ipad but still, good work.