View Poll Results: Was this tutorial series helpful?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

1 33.33%
  • Make some more...

1 33.33%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wanted : Proofreaders for tutorials

Just had an idea of writing an article on running a website to supplement the marketing/distribution & artwork .pdf...

EDIT : Added a disclaimer

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    Why is this not a sticky?

Stuck!
    Thanks for noticing!

EDIT : I noticed that I sort of subconsciously wrote the series so that the stuff in cursive font could be removed (=filtered out with a text editor) and filled later on as a sort of "homework"

Updated the article on running a website for hardcore DIY'ers (I've been reading a Linux handbook and there was a chapter on Apache servers so I decided to add that there after finding out how to configure one)

EDIT : I need to update the table of contents file at some point too..

EDIT 2 : Also added Future Producers to the URL list in the distribution and marketing.

I've been fiddling around with an Arduino for close to a year and building a bass synth/sequencer, if anyone is interested I could put together a rather simple tutorial and an introduction to DIY/hardware synths as they are a core element to electronic music.

I'm sure there are some wizards on this forum who could contribute too.. any thoughts?

EDIT : I also read a book on PLD's, logic gates, FPGA's and combinational/sequential logic as well as VHDL etc a while ago... I thought it could've come in handy when using Reaktor but I ended up buying a developement board instead.