Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Pioneer DDJ series (DDJ-SZ, DDJ-SX, DDJ-SR, DDJ-SB) opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Windows 95 View Post
    That link shows that issue was resolved & included the fix in an update over a year before you posted this message.

Plus there were people in the thread with the DDJ-SX experiencing the same problem. So it seems to me to be an odd decision on your part to choose the SX2 as a replacement for your SR because of a fear of the SR crashing.

Although upgrading to the SX2 does make sense if you using your controller for gigs. Since the SR is considered a consumer level controller & the SX / SX2 are considered professional level controllers.

Are people going loopy on this forum?

The post you are replying to is over a year old, why bother replying now?

It's not the first time recently that people have replied to posts well over a year old, what's the point?
    Last Night A BJ Choked My Wife - What did she expect, I was Indeep.

Pioneer DDJ series (DDJ-SZ, DDJ-SX, DDJ-SR, DDJ-SB) opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewRyan View Post
    This is a great topic even though it went the wrong way for a bit but anyhow, I just picked up the DDJ-sx2 and got everything all set up but, Im having static audio issue. Ihve adjusted the buffer and everything. What is causing this? Plays fine but its all static.
    Ground loop perhaps? Are all your devices plugged into the same source? You can try an isolator. They even make a USB isolator.

Edit: Oh wow... I did not realize this was an old thread that just got revived.😄 I hope Andrew solved his audio static problem before now, and hasn't been waiting around for help from us, 'cause he never got any!😄
    Last edited by DJ Bobcat; 04-17-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitan View Post
    The post you are replying to is over a year old, why bother replying now?
    Because it's a general discussion (opinions) on the whole Pioneer DDJ line. It's not like Pioneer quit making DDJ controllers.

Plus it's been really super dead on this forum for the last month or two. So you have to go to the older threads to find something to read.
    Last edited by Windows 95; 04-17-2016 at 12:43 PM.
    But the number of US Supreme Court judges was always 6.
    Then it was 5, then 6, then 7, then 9, then 10, then 7, and then 9.

Just picked up a DDJ-SX2 2-3 weeks ago and absolutely love it.