Thread: (Beginner) Difficultes with the Behringer CMD

(Beginner) Difficultes with the Behringer CMD

Hi every one,

First of all, I am totaly new in the Djing world and i am a bite lost.
    Well, I have recently acquired products from behringer (2x CMD PL-1; 1x CMD MM-1; 1x CMD DV-1).
    But the thing is, that I don't know anything of how to operate with this stuff. Now many questions come to my mind, How to use them ? which logiciel should i used ? or How make it recognize by the programm ? etc

I've started with tracktor pro v2 (cracked version , sorry for that :/ ) , but i've got many troubles. In fact, I have downloaded the apps from behringer in order to recognize my product, but I could only use one CMD PL-1, and when the track appear on the screen while it was playing, no sound came out of my hedset. So, i was wondering if it was the cracked version that bring me problems.

Then, I have downloaded Ableton live, as it was mentioned on the wed site, but i've got rapidly lost...

( I am actually on windows 7 x64 )

Best regards

Using cracked software will not get you anywhere and way well be the cause of the problems you are having. Buy the software because using a legal copy might fix the issues you are having.

Who can remember that computer game a few years ago that the developers very cunningly coded so users who were using a cracked copy would encounter a specific issue in the game so they could then be exposed in support forums when they asked for help. I thought it was a great idea but can't remember the game or developer.

Thank you for your answer , which software should I buy ?

wut? Sorry, but I don't understand anything you said.

Quote Originally Posted by spinof View Post
    I've started with tracktor pro v2 (cracked version , sorry for that :/ ) , but i've got many troubles. In fact, I have downloaded the apps from behringer in order to recognize my product, but I could only use one CMD PL-1, and when the track appear on the screen while it was playing, no sound came out of my hedset. So, i was wondering if it was the cracked version that bring me problems.
    Piracy in not tolerated at DJF. This topic will be closed.

Still, I feel the need to educate the OP. The system you purchased assumes that you have knowledge of DJ equipment, MIDI, MIDI mapping, and your DJ app of choice. I would recommend keeping your equipment and also buying a starter setup - like the Mixtrack Pro or Ion Discovery DJ - with legitimate software.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...