Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on my "proposed" new logo

Yeah that's great

Yeah, everything is in place.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHynds View Post
    Ok Im pretty sure this is what I am going to run with, I have made the "Personal Training" bolder and Im happy with the rest of the logo, thanks for the input lads, much appreciated

Looks good but just finally add a shadow to Person Training or remove it from Chris... what ever looks better
    Last edited by djdavidk1991; 02-14-2014 at 02:27 PM.

remove from the name, dont add it to the bottom line.

I do recall seeing this logo on a different company... and i was right... watch out for infringement

Last edited by djdavidk1991; 02-15-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Ouch...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    I would literally throw everyone that's under 18 under a bus.

Enhance is located somewhere in the states and chrishynds is from Australia. I think he's safe as long as he doesn't start making global franchises

Enhance is located somewhere in the states and chrishynds is from Australia. I think he's safe as long as he doesn't start making global franchises
    Personally, knowing this now, I wouldn't want to move forward with the logo. I agree that he "should be safe" but should you do it? Now that's subjective, but I wouldn't now.

Everything happens for a reason Chris. Also, when you get the logo made, try to get it icon and text only, so you can place it anywhere. Not sure if you already have it like this, and just happened to put it in contrast with a white background, just figured I'd shoot that thought out there.

Yea I highly doubt a small company in Chicago are going to know about me running a self employed PT business in Perth, lol, I will only be using the logo for letter heads, documents, promo stuff and the only thing that might be an issue is my Facebook page, however I still highly doubt it will be an issue, if by any obscure chance it does become an problem ill change it.
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

The issue there should be is mentally knowing it's not original and "yours"

Just my thoughts Chris, I mean, now that you know the image isn't original... ya know? But yeah, run with it, because surely you're right with what you said. But do you want to keep things as original as possible, or just skim by? Respectfully said obviously
    Last edited by Ellissentials; 02-25-2014 at 04:26 PM.