Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Pioneer DDJ-SZ

UPDATE: the ddj-sz has been fixed http://serato.com/forum/discussion/1293329#new

Users who sent their malfunctioning ddj-sz in for repair are now getting them returned and are reporting them working 100%.
    Tech1200s & 1210 pioneer cdj1000, DDJ-sx2,vci-300, serato itch ssl sdj, rane sl1 57 62, RCF-745's qsc k12 jbl-vrx918sp, JBL-VRX932LAP, DriveRack-PA2, Macbook pro+windows 7, Macbook Air Ipad,benQ-mx620st Projector,JBL-VRXhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFAQ0GZu_P8

Quote Originally Posted by Paris McBryde View Post
    UPDATE: the ddj-sz has been fixed http://serato.com/forum/discussion/1293329#new

Users who sent their malfunctioning ddj-sz in for repair are now getting them returned and are reporting them working 100%.
    What does this mean for people looking to buy soon? Will the new unit have the problem and have to be sent back to Pioneer for the fix? How soon until stocked units have the fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdevil77 View Post
    What does this mean for people looking to buy soon? Will the new unit have the problem and have to be sent back to Pioneer for the fix? How soon until stocked units have the fix?
    I see you've already inquired. June sound good, all the bad batch should be out of circulation by then.
    Tech1200s & 1210 pioneer cdj1000, DDJ-sx2,vci-300, serato itch ssl sdj, rane sl1 57 62, RCF-745's qsc k12 jbl-vrx918sp, JBL-VRX932LAP, DriveRack-PA2, Macbook pro+windows 7, Macbook Air Ipad,benQ-mx620st Projector,JBL-VRXhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFAQ0GZu_P8

Hey guys

i was wondering if anyone else has came across this... i use two laptops when playing a set with another dj on the same controller the DDJ SZ, but i have a windows and he has a mac laptop. When switching over from A-B inputs should you be able to see the song on the other laptop playing on ey your screen? beat matching isnt a problem just noticed that they dont sync together. would this be because they are not the same programs one being windows and the other mac?

Quote Originally Posted by Muk. View Post
    Hey guys

i was wondering if anyone else has came across this... i use two laptops when playing a set with another dj on the same controller the DDJ SZ, but i have a windows and he has a mac laptop. When switching over from A-B inputs should you be able to see the song on the other laptop playing on ey your screen? beat matching isnt a problem just noticed that they dont sync together. would this be because they are not the same programs one being windows and the other mac?

No you shouldn't. The data from one laptop isn't transferred via the sz

Is there a way to get better sound out of this controller? I feel the audio quality could use some improvement..

Quote Originally Posted by livituppp View Post
    Is there a way to get better sound out of this controller? I feel the audio quality could use some improvement..
    Sure... Replace it with a DDJ-SZ2.😄 Seriously though, the DDJ-SZ was a top-of-the line, top quality controller. It should sound as good as anything you could buy in 2014, and better than most controllers you can buy today. If yours doesn’t sound fantastic, I suspect it’s your speakers or some other device in your signal chain causing the problem, or it could be your controller is in disrepair. Should be pretty easy to pin-point if you have other high quality speakers to hook it up to. Good luck.😊

I can not get my Auto Loop function to work on my right side deck. I can push the shift button and use the manual loops but can not engage auto loops. Is there some sort of setting or phase that I’m in? I’m using Serato DJ Pro. The left side auto loop function works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Que Yi View Post
    I can not get my Auto Loop function to work on my right side deck. I can push the shift button and use the manual loops but can not engage auto loops. Is there some sort of setting or phase that I’m in? I’m using Serato DJ Pro. The left side auto loop function works fine.

Hello,

Has anyone ran into this issue or something remotely close to it?