Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Numark TT turntables - good choice for beginner DJ?

That's also called groove riding right?

Alen, look at the italian market too. I know Italy is close and they have a decent sized scene over there so it might be easier to acquire gear from Italy. Coming from the UK you are going to be paying UK prices which is going to be more expensive than probably anywhere else in Europe.
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

IMHO the best option is to be patient and search the market in your home country.
    Logistics will cost a large part of your budget getting stuff from a foreign country.

I will admit to pulling an old direct drive turntable out of the trash at my old work place, which had a a record player in most of their offices.
    Still works fine, and, being free, is the best value turntable I ever had.
    But generally you have to pay a bit of cash to get something. Scrap and parts would be worth probably half your budget.

I was already looking at other options but I forgot Italy..
    The market in Croatia sucks, not only there aren't any turntables left but even the old ones are gone.
    There are some ads on used turntables but they are either way out of my budget, 1200s mostly and the
    other occasional ads are some stupid beld drive turntables for at least $100 a turntable, that's stupid!!
    I will be looking at Italy now. Thanks!