Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trance sanctuary

Hybrid View

Trance sanctuary

TRANCE PRODUCTION AND MIX SUBMISSION SANCTUARY

Do you love trance music and want to share it with fellow trance lovers?

Are you frustrated that your carefully crafted trance mixes are swamped by the immense pile of EDM/n00b mixes on the mix submissions page?

Well look no further!!!

This thread is here for trance lovers in all it's forms and its purpose is to provide a clutter free Production and Mix Submission hub. This thread isn't set up for users that have bought their first controller and have been practicing for a couple of weeks, please honor and respect the spirit of this thread and only post trance/trance related music here.

Just copy the link from your post on the production or mix submission page and leave it on here.

I'm sure we're all looking forward to what we all have to offer.
    Last edited by Vernski; 01-10-2014 at 04:40 AM.
    DJ Forum Trance Champion 2013/2014
    Retired

I'll start this bugger off.

Out in February on Airwave's label "L*C*D Recordings."

Sorry I can't post more than a preview right now, but I'll put a full one up as soon as it's out
    DJF Trance Champion 2012
    Sedna - DJ & Producer
    <-- Click it
    Do you believe in a God that tells you lies, or do you believe in me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sedna View Post
    I'll start this bugger off.

Out in February on Airwave's label "L*C*D Recordings."

Sorry I can't post more than a preview right now, but I'll put a full one up as soon as it's out

whoa. i saw somebody post this on tranceaddict and though "hu. you know that name." nice one!

EDIT: moving up in the world, he?

posted by airwave a few minutes ago

Don't forget, the new single from L*C*D called, Decay by Sedna, comes all stores this coming Monday. ‪#‎djunkee‬ ‪#‎joof‬ ‪#‎wearebonzai‬ ‪#‎djsedna‬ ‪#‎LCDRecordings‬ ‪#‎progressive‬ ‪#‎progressivehouse‬ ‪#‎trance‬
    https://soundcloud.com/laurentairwav...19-sedna-decay
    Last edited by Era 7; 02-23-2014 at 08:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

Quote Originally Posted by Era 7 View Post
    whoa. i saw somebody post this on tranceaddict and though "hu. you know that name." nice one!

EDIT: moving up in the world, he?

posted by airwave a few minutes ago
    I guess so, man. Haha thanks so much. Feedback for this EP has been really great.
    DJF Trance Champion 2012
    Sedna - DJ & Producer
    <-- Click it

Nice work Sedna. That sounds seems rather warm, did you use any analog synths?!?

This mix has been getting some great feedback so far.

The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Mr Sedna inspired me with his battle mix and I borrowed a few his tracks, this one has a mixture Tech House, Progressive House, Trance and Deep House in there. I actually rushed the upload, there are a couple of rough spots that I'll revisit and amend.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    Thread stuck
    Thanks Rek!
    DJF Trance Champion 2012
    Sedna - DJ & Producer
    <-- Click it

Thanks Rek. Can we add a rule to this that states you cannot post a link to your mix in this thread unless you have 50 or 100 or more posts? Just spent a few minutes trying to find a Trance mix in mix submissions and without fail, almost all of them were people who only post their mixes on this site and don't contribute anything else.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

I hereby pledge a universal-non-gender-specific-love-for-another-human-being to Rek.

Thanks you very much for sticking this thread without any of us even asking you to do so.....

The next bit of Rek-Rep will be heading your way as soon as I'm able.

Cheers
    Retired