Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: WTF is up with Pioneer??

Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    Good lord. What goes on in the booths over there?
    gay night on a monday

seriously though people treat equipment thats not theirs like shit. i refuse to use the bars stuff cos them behringer fake pioneer mixers are shocking and old cd decks that pause themselves are jsut not good enough. bars want DJs to play but think they dotn have to bother with sound or equipment. a speaker was broken for a month right on the dancefloor area pretty much ruining the night. i told them countless times to sort it and they wouldnt so i turned up with a soldering iron and fixed it myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish_Fox View Post
    I buy more music than just what I DJ with.
    i do agree with that but my GF would kill me haha, its her house. i do sneak the odd one in now and then. like Adzm says some stuff just isnt available so when needs must. but my first job is recording through serato and sticking it in my library
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

"Old man" Djing
    I love Pioneer but their customer service is abysmal, including DJ PULSE.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ STU-C View Post
    and to the dick who won't update the firmware on someones CDJ 2000s you are a cunt.
    Ha ha, i totally agree. That guy is just a fool to himself.
    Why on earth would you loose a chunk of money by selling your entire Pioneer rig because of a problem that you've (and most others) never encountered yourself and only read about on 'the internet' and has a 30 second fix if you even that paranoid about it and switch to an iPad based DJ solution? it has to be a wind-up?

his overly complicated, fanciful conspiracy theories (whilst ignoring the simple facts!) have given me more than a few laughs.
    it kind of reminds me of the 'world of the strange' piss takes by trevor & simon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS7XfsT0bxw

yeah, i don't get the not wanting to update FW thing, If I have the time, I do it, If i am cramped for time, i don't in case of failure. I updated one a few weeks ago and the sound guy there thanked me cause he didn't even know there was an update and was wondering why some of them were freezing when using usb drives, they no longer freeze

That's why I haven't invested $$ in a controller or mixer.
    Hiphop is LIFE
    LIFE is hiphop
    http://www.mixcloud.com/Ser182/

I apologise profusely for your frustrations and am endeavouring to help as much as possible on our forums.