Thread: Rapper looking for a DJ

Smile Rapper looking for a DJ

Hi all! I'm very new to these forums, and I'm a sixteen year old (wannabe DJ)/rapper. I just released my first mixtape, using beats by my fairly talented DJ/beatmaking friend. However, him and I kind of had a big fallout at a live show together, and now we don't plan on working together further. I'm looking for someone who's down to let me use their beats, be it by me giving them production credits, or by doing an entire collaboration project online. The only limitation for me is I can't export/import .wav files (due to some laptop crashing issues), so I'd need to either receive an mp3 of your beat or send you an mp3 of my vocals. For a sample of what I've done, https://soundcloud.com/peyton_smith/...ur-imagination this track pretty much sums up my style. I'm more into chill, east coast style beats. I'm open and willing to discuss anything, because making new music is the important thing to me.

Thanks in advance,
    Peyton.
    Last edited by Peytond00d; 12-25-2013 at 10:03 PM.

This is new. I haven't seen this kind of post before. Peyton, I give you creativity points for posting something like this. Instead of removing the thread, I'll just close it so if people want to get in touch with you, they can.

Welcome to DJF and good luck.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...