Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Online record shops - Digital & Vinyl [Master list]

http://www.sounditoutrecords.co.uk/

Can you add my friends store to the list of record shops please. He's been doing this for 20 years. If someone's after a rare vinyl at a good price, it's always best to ring him.
    Last edited by mitchiemasha; 11-20-2015 at 02:01 AM.

nice list, good work!
    thanks

Vinyl is still unbelievably expensive +shipping. Withthat said, it still sounds amazingly better with fuller, effortless sound & endorphin inducing warmth as ever. I stopped buying on a weekly basis in 2002. Only just recently started buying online again with respects to the newest releases. Still tough on the wallet. Very tough. Very very tough. ouch.

hey guys, so i was watching this dj on fb and he had these hip hop songs where the song was its regular version for the 1st chorus and 1st verse but automatically switched to acapella at the 2nd chorus so you can mix or scratch the next song in and avoid 2 beats on top of each other.

i tried to search on google but came out empty handed. Can anybody help me out where to get the latest hip hop songs in this format? Id really appreciate it!

Acapellas and instrumentals? Most services that I've seen offer these alternate tracks - especially for hip hop. Curiously, I haven't seen them with the Promo Only single service (Pool has them), but when I had ZipDJ, they had these.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Quote Originally Posted by KLH View Post
    Acapellas and instrumentals? Most services that I've seen offer these alternate tracks - especially for hip hop. Curiously, I haven't seen them with the Promo Only single service (Pool has them), but when I had ZipDJ, they had these.
    yeah i figured u could edit that with a regular version and acapella, but these were premixed and ready to go. looked like it was a pack from some pool. thanks man, how u been

Nick Bike does a lot of stuff like that, maybe get in touch with him and see how he does...

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Nick Bike does a lot of stuff like that, maybe get in touch with him and see how he does...
    he does it here afrer he is done with the initial scratching session. https://www.facebook.com/luwayne.bou...7408176411810/
    Last edited by farhanashraf; 12-12-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Beatport for Trance 👍🎧