Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Every DJ Should Read This: "10 Reasons Why You Should...Beatmatch By Ear"

Made in NYC,Tested Overseas,Bottled in Miami,Sould to Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernski View Post
    I'm curious.....are you defending her or are you unimpressed that people that watch the video give negative comments....???
    Yes, I am defending her against the roaches for the fact that she gave a tutorial. It's that walk before you crawl mentality many djs have either young or old. They seem to think that just because they can mix, everyone needs to be on their level. That video could have been to my father who used to have frequent house parties of dancing for various ethnic groups and a variety of cultural music ranging from folks 18-70 years of age. He had to constantly go back and forth to the player to switch music. But watching that, anyone hosting house parties could have 2 ipads set up and mix two songs to keep the floor dancing. Embassy or house party folks are not worried about clean mixes...

Djs need to start thinking of the bigger picture like supervisors and CEOs- not employees. (Not you vernski) I know you are going to ask if I am referring to you. I am not. I know you by now...
    Last edited by colione98; 12-22-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colione98 View Post
    Yes, I am defending her against the roaches for the fact that she gave a tutorial. It's that walk before you crawl mentality many djs have either young or old. They seem to think that just because they can mix, everyone needs to be on their level. That video could have been to my father who used to have frequent house parties of dancing for various ethnic groups and a variety of cultural music ranging from folks 18-70 years of age. He had to constantly go back and forth to the player to switch music. But watching that, anyone hosting house parties could have 2 ipads set up and mix two songs to keep the floor dancing. Embassy or house party folks are not worried about clean mixes...

Djs need to start thinking of the bigger picture like supervisors and CEOs- not employees. (Not you vernski) I know you are going to ask if I am referring to you. I am not. I know you by now...
    Since this conversation is going in a different direction Mr Colione98, here's the link to the new topic......

http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...114#post331114
    DJ Forum Trance Champion 2013/2014
    Retired

This thread is ON FIRE!

Ohh Oh... It's going to...

^THIS^
    DJ Forum Trance Champion 2013/2014
    Retired