Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toronto DJF Meetup 2014

Hybrid View

Toronto DJF Meetup 2014

Aight boys, we were close to having a rockin party this past year. I really wanna get a proper show going in 2014. I'm thinking we aim for Spring/Summer, which will give us ample time to plan and promote?

Let's get the idea juices flowing and make this shit happen!

Also, I'm done my undergrad in May, and will probably be taking a little time off so I'll be much more involved. The past year has been absolutely insane between school, my research and other life bs.

I got a Venue on College street that fits around 70-100 people. Should be somewhat easy to fill up.... Anyone down?
    www.djtruewind.com / facebook.com/djtruewind / souncloud.com/dj-truewind.
    Follow me or like me, and I will return the favour! (Just send me a message) hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueWind View Post
    I got a Venue on College street that fits around 70-100 people. Should be somewhat easy to fill up.... Anyone down?
    down!!

Down as always! I'm throwing down my first big party in a couple weeks so I'm pretty pumped for that

Only 7 hours away, hmmm

which venue truewind??

70-100 will be no problem to fill

Quote Originally Posted by hoff View Post
    which venue truewind??

70-100 will be no problem to fill
    Souz Dal. I am serious about this. Event would take place in January... so We need to start promoting... and Fast. Who is DOWN FOR SHURE!??!
    Follow me or like me, and I will return the favour! (Just send me a message) hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueWind View Post
    Souz Dal. I am serious about this. Event would take place in January... so We need to start promoting... and Fast. Who is DOWN FOR SHURE!??!
    I'm down but all of us need to meet up first!

Whoever is down to do this, add me on facebook (/ma.peral)... (and whoever is interested in getting to know me can add me too... lol)

Cus we REALLY have to Consolidate everything if we are seriously going to do this....
    Last edited by TrueWind; 12-12-2013 at 01:45 AM.

Who here is free this sunday? I know its short notice, but seriously... I would like to setup something for either late JAN or early FEB.