Thread: *SOLD* FS: 2 x Pioneer CDJ900 Decks *SOLD*

*SOLD* FS: 2 x Pioneer CDJ900 Decks *SOLD*

Up for sale are 2 x Pioneer CDJ900 Decks that are in excellent condition. I have owned these 10 months but they have only been used for 6 as they were in storage for 4 months. They've been used roughly 10-15 hours a month. When they were not in use I kept them in cases. Everything that they originally came with is included with the exception of 1 box and the styrofoam inserts in the box (all just shipping material). Manuals, cables, warranty info is all in there. The optical drives in these have NEVER been used as I only used a flash drive. Pictures of them are on my Picasa album below if you want more. There are probably ten or so pictures in there.

I had originally sold these to another guy in Chicago and he ended up not signing for the delivery so they were returned to me. What an idiot, basically just paid $60+ to have these shipped there only to be returned.

I'm selling these because I am going to OCS for the USMC next year. I'm basically selling everything I have, you'll see I just sold the Pioneer DJM700 mixer as well. I kind of lost interest in spinning as I got into production and I won't be able to take these around with me once I leave.

Asking $1800obo shipped

Signature confirmation required upon delivery and payment via paypal. Will ship to lower 48 contiguous United States only (unless you pay for shipping & any custom charges if you want it shipped internationally). If you live close to Boulder, CO, we could work something else out.

Any questions, please ask.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1080472...eat=directlink

[SOLD]
    Last edited by M!TCH; 03-23-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Hey. Would u be willing to ship to Canada? And would u sell separately? Thanks.

Ps....I was a member before but re registered with the new site. So my post count is low but I have been a djf member and a buyer and seller for a while now.

glws. i have a pair of these and they are pretty nice. been very happy with them.

PM sent.

I'm not really wanting to sell separately as selling a single one is a little more difficult than a pair in my opinion. Replied to PM. Thanks Damon

Ok...I'll see what I can do on my end to get both..thanks.