Thread: looking for a vestax pmc-25 or any of it's variants

looking for a vestax pmc-25 or any of it's variants

Looking for a Vestax pmc-25/250/25a/etc. One of these:

PM if you're interested in selling. Thanks!

Do they have one that is all rotary?
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

I don't know that Vestax ever made a model that was straight rotary -- but, the reason I ask is because I just fixed up my homies pmc-25. It had a busted pot, and the df-25 rotary replacements are really all that i can find. Here's the one I fixed up:

So, in a sense, yes they do

And of course, now that HIS is all fine and sexy, now I want one for myself

sidenote -- IIRC, the pmc-250 has a solid faceplate (as in, the upfaders don't come with the shroud) -- so if there is an available 250 I'm still interested but would need to secure a pmc-25 faceplate before going further.
    Last edited by mars.shosh1n; 03-09-2012 at 07:04 PM.
    ### Can you find the level of difficulty in this? ###
    Archives: http://jointsubcommittee.com
    Live: http://jungletrain.net/128kbps.m3u -- Tuesdays, 6-8pm MST - Darkstar & Goreteks

I've got one. Trim pot is missing on channel 2, so it needs a repair. PMC-25
    www.soundcloud.com/echoik
    Next Beatport Release: Alter Form - Black Furies (Vize & Echoik Remix)

I used to have a pmc-25, but I sold it to a friend years ago. It was a fantastic mixer, probably the only reason that I don't miss it more than I already do is that it's sale contributed to the chain of events that ended up with me getting a brand-new PMC-580 for a ridiculously low price. I don't know that I would get another 25, as the faders weren't great, but the 250R would be sweet, because it would avoid the fader issue (rotary channel faders, CF-PCV crossfader.) It's too bad those mixers didn't have an aux/FX loop, it's pretty much the only feature they're missing.

Vestax made rotary faders for the 25/250, and a complete rotary kit for the 250 including a new faceplate. There were even a few 250R models sold directly from the factory, but they were rare.
    Click here for mixes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahatma Coat View Post
    I once DJ'd to a room of 500 Shoreditch hipsters using only my rigid cock and a empty jar of Marmite