Thread: FS: Another original DJ-related painting: "In the Cut."

Smile FS: Another original DJ-related painting: "In the Cut."

Hi, everybody!

Here's another original painting that I completed earlier this year, a little bit inspired by the work of Keith Haring, and of course, definitely inspired by my love of vinyl DJing.

It is entitled "In the Cut," and as with all of my works, it's an original original acrylic painting... not a print or a lithograph or anything like that. It's 18 inches wide by 24 inches tall, and titled/signed/dated on the back of the canvas.

I'm extremely happy with how this one turned out. The colours are vibrant and it's just a really fun piece to have. I've actually been hanging it in one of the (smoke-free) front hallways of my own home for the time being, but I'd love to see it go to someone else who would really appreciate it.

I have done three art shows in Tulsa over the past few years, and my work has sold for hundreds of dollars at exhibit. This one hasn't yet been shown publicly, but I'd be happy to sell it off before my next exhibition in 2014.

The price for this one is $100, and that includes shipping to anywhere in the USA.

Thanks very much for checking this out!

PS: As a special "Black Friday Week" deal, if you purchase it anytime through this Friday, November 29th, I'll sell it for $85 including shipping. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Badger; 12-02-2013 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Slight wording change.
    Old-School DJ, Remix Archivist, Vinyl Freak, and Nostalgia Addict
    DJBadger.com | Awesome Retro DJ Service | Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud | ACIDPlanet
    RUTHLESS PROGRESSION | Please don't rent cars from Dollar or Thrifty!