Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any New York City DJs?

Hybrid View

Any New York City DJs?

I searched and only found a thread for Philly DJs. There used to be a NYC DJF thread...so, here it goes.

I'm in NYC. I live in Queens, and I'm playing funk, soul, house, jazz, breaks, and anything else that catches my ear.

What styles are you guys into? What are you interested in doing? Clubs, house parties?

Queens NY here also

brooklyn refugee living in jersey
    MANU- Rule of thumb: can't get the eggs out of a pancake
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | SOUNDCLOUD | EPK | Music Photographer! Portfolio | Photography Fanpage

Quote Originally Posted by DjBlanco View Post
    brooklyn refugee living in jersey
    Funny, I'm a Jersey refugee living in Brooklyn . My resume only contains a bunch of house parties and a single bar, but I am still new to the scene (10 months ish). I mainly spin progressive and electro house but dabble in the funky tech area as well. I'd love to get into playing more bars and clubs but it's real tough when you don't have many places on your resume. Any tips from established NYC DJs?

Bronx, NYC.

Mufutau

Brooklyn here.

I'm more into Dancehall, Reggae and Soca, but I spin Hip Hop, R&B, and Pop as well.

I'm glad you guys are here!

from long island, play mostly in nyc at pacha, petra,area, sullivan room, bar 13, eden, etc. play techno/deep house

Quote Originally Posted by TANO View Post
    from long island, play mostly in nyc at pacha, petra,area, sullivan room, bar 13, eden, etc. play techno/deep house
    Cool, Tano. I can get down with some deep house... We should meet up some time. I'll PM you.

I'm in the NYC area, but haven't officially started DJing yet. My gear is on the way. Will report back, but hit me up if you wanna show me some tricks!

Seriously, though.... if any of you EDM DJs are playing in the city, let me know. I'm always looking for a places with good music.