Thread: These are some serious motherboards.

These are some serious motherboards.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7524/a...urrency-mining

This week ASRock are launching a high/low combination of motherboards for Haswell. The first one is going to be one of the wildest designs on the Z87 platform, using an LSI 3008 chip combined with a 3X24R expander to provide sixteen SAS-3/SATA 6 Gbps alongside the six SATA 6 Gbps ports already provided by the chipset, giving 22 total. We actually saw this motherboard at Computex earlier in the year, all hooked up:

QSC GTDaudio B52 Numark NS7 American DJ Hercules 4Mx ACER Behringer Peavey Koss CerwinVega Selenium VDJ= Sweet Music
    Owner DRZ Inc.

See there is no way I should touch that motherboard. GRANtEd lots of bells whistles and scalability however Me and my customers demand reliability machines that are running non stop energy efficient and are built for my climate. The additional coolers on both the N & S Bridges WILL fail are not so capable in removing hear as opposed to other techniques and I don't need to keep going. Granted it may look cool but its ust VW beetle fro the 60s with a porsche body kit around it.

UNINSPIRED

LOL

OPOAT

all you really need to do to battle the heat is pull the heatsink and put a lil liquid silver possibly a faster fan if your really worried but by the specs it should run cool the only things that will bake the system is the cpu and the 22 hard drives running which would be nice to add alongside my 26 tb raid server
    MANU- Rule of thumb: can't get the eggs out of a pancake
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | SOUNDCLOUD | EPK | Music Photographer! Portfolio | Photography Fanpage

Quote Originally Posted by DjBlanco View Post
    all you really need to do to battle the heat is pull the heatsink and put a lil liquid silver possibly a faster fan if your really worried but by the specs it should run cool the only things that will bake the system is the cpu and the 22 hard drives running which would be nice to add alongside my 26 tb raid server
    what type of raid? just curious