Thread: Altering Picture Pixel Size In Paint?

Altering Picture Pixel Size In Paint?

Is there a way of turning a rectangle picture into a square without losing pixels etc.? If you look at my soundcloud, https://soundcloud.com/officialdja208, I have tried shrinking my photo into a square so the A208 bit can fit into the picture, but it looks abit poo and when i put the original rectangle picture up, the A208 bit doesn't really fit in the soundcloud picture box

I hope this makes sense!

Rep given for any help!

when you change it to square it squashes the lettering, the best idea would be to make a new image, plain black and the paste the rectangular one on the top using a new layer, making the letters as big as you can.

Ahh, good idea, thanks

I'd crop it to as close a square shape as easily possible. Then click Resize on the home tab and make sure "Maintain aspect ratio" is unticked. Then just resize by pixels.

I know this post was a few months ago but hope this might be helpful to anyone.
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Banned