Thread: No Eminem new album thread yet?

No Eminem new album thread yet?

Love him or hate him, his MMLL2 is crazy good. Thoughts?

haven't given a listen yet. Let you know in a week, lol.

DUDE, this album is crazy good Hip-Hop, don't judge Em from his past few years, this kills the game, literally.

You better not take a week

Got a 'promo' copy of it but bought it yesterday when it hit the shelves, just away to listen to it this afternoon. I'm a 4/4 dance music kinda guy but Eminem always gets me listening.

No thread because we're all too busy listening to the album. I think Bad Guy (sequel to Stan) is such an amazing track. Groundhog day is good too. It's really refreshing to hear him going back to his old vibe, you can feel the difference in the music. I stopped buying Eminem albums after Eminem Show and this album is easily one of the best artist albums of the year, if not the best.

Rhyme and Reason
    I like that Rihanna feature MOnster also... they seem to sound well together

4 tunes out of 21 songs is not a solid album. Other than brainless,rhyme and reason,the monster and baby the album is lackluster. LMNO's After The Fact was an ill album in comparison or Dragon Fli Empire's Mission Statement .

The only good thing I can say about this album at least it's not as bad as Black Milk's No Poison No Paradise. Em's new album is similar to Grayskul's Zenith, a few tunes here and there but mostly forgettable.

i bought the slim shady LP recently. i usually dont like eminems chorus'/hooks.

I think Em has solidified himself as the best rapper out. Seriously. I'm not saying he's the best ever, but can anyone rap as well as he can at the moment? Not by a long shot. I don't know if "Rap God" is going to blow up (unless it already has?) but it's a joy to listen to. He has missteps on the album for sure. I'm not much for the one where he sings or Monster. Overall a pretty solid effort. 3 out of the 5 bonus tracks were pretty decent, too, if you get a chance to listen to them.

Jay Z > Eminem. Other than that, yeah he's basically the best. Some of Eminem's flows are just too fast to rap along to, his first and second CDs weren't really like that.