Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your System

Quote Originally Posted by Paris McBryde View Post
    Current Systems

WoW. I want that. That's awesome!1
    - jj -

@Huggumz&Incognito, Thanks, I am adding another prx 618s-xlf sub in a couple of weeks and by year end will be adding 2 more prx tops. I use the QSC K12's primarily for cocktail hours and ceremonial settings. I have owned the EONs for awhile and never thought about selling them I still use them on occasion at non-formal events small gatherings and as emergency backups just in case.
    " Mr. Nichols Just A Guy Who Plays Music"

Listen To Good Tunes..Play Good Tunes..Spin The Tunes They Wanna Hear

Some random pics:

Hey Phil, you forgot the Sarah Palin picture...
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

Quote Originally Posted by monomer View Post
    During setup last year. THT's are all gone, but the tops and 39's stuck around.

6x THT
    4x t39 slim
    2x otop12
    2x otop 2x12
    2xwiarray prototype tops

Processing ashly NE8800
    Amps: QSC PL/RMX and ashly FTX (note the box fan)

And who knew chiptunes hit that low?
    Anymore info on those prototype tops? Im guessing those are the monitors. Id love to make some monitors
    AKA Will Cool -->Soundcloud ... Twitter ... Facebook ... Beatport

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post

There are actually six JTR Growlers, I was due to of sold them a few weeks ago to of been replaced by JTR Orbit Shifters but the buyer came up short on the funds. I do however have a couple new toys presently being shipped to be that shall make a nice addition to my present collection of toys.
    Keep us updated.
    www.youtube.com/661herreras ,check it im coming up.

Hey Phil, you forgot the Sarah Palin picture...

Ha! I am so impressed you remember that, I had totally forgotten about that

Maybe, but I am not 100% sure you want to FEEL it..... Very potent.
    Indeed it is. I took all 4 Orbit Shifters out for a test run on my QSC PLX 3602 and I was surprised at how well the subs performed and how well the amp did at dual 2.6 ohm loads. At full power the managers of the venue told me that neighbors across the street 3 stories up were complaining about the bass so I had to turn it down. This is where I had the attenuators for most of the night. I only tickled the -10 indicators. Even outside as I sat in my van, I could feel them.

This is the largest system I ever put on the road for touring. Turned 40 years old in the back of a 52' tractor trailer one night and decided I didn't want to turn 50 in the same place. Days later I quit touring and started selling, designing and installing.

Today I turned 62 and for the small gigs that I do now, I have a KV2 Audio System (my favorite,) an EV system and an original Mackie SA 1521 x 4 system

Quote Originally Posted by deejaybman View Post
    I took all 4 Orbit Shifters out for a test run on my QSC PLX 3602. At full power the managers of the venue told me that neighbors across the street 3 stories up were complaining about the bass I only tickled the -10 indicators. Even outside as I sat in my van, I could feel them.

You sir have the system of inspiration, to think they perform so well on a budget (respectively speaking) amp without even reaching the full potential output of the amp...

Only thing I would of done differently from what you show in your picture would be to place one Triple 12x on a staging spread out a little on either side of the cluster of Obit Shifters.
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta