Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your System

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rock Diesel View Post
    Hahaha! I was waiting for you to say that. I was thinking about you when I set that up. I brought it for reinforcement. The funny thing is, it kept moving across the floor and we had to keep putting it back in place.

I want to thank you for being hard on me a year ago when I posted the BS system that I had to do a prom with, this is the same school, a year later. Your advice has helped me more than you know.
    No point pretending to ignore the "elephant in the room" lol

Yep I remember.....I have a Hard, no filter,no BS attitude towards the things I love. Glad you took it in a positive way and exceeded all expectations. Well done Sir

Btw, my setups are not ALWAYS flawless....Forgot my black table skirts and had to borrow white table clothes...

Last edited by Paris McBryde; 04-18-2016 at 09:37 PM.
    Tech1200s & 1210 pioneer cdj1000, DDJ-sx2,vci-300, serato itch ssl sdj, rane sl1 57 62, RCF-745's qsc k12 jbl-vrx918sp, JBL-VRX932LAP, DriveRack-PA2, Macbook pro+windows 7, Macbook Air Ipad,benQ-mx620st Projector,JBL-VRXhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFAQ0GZu_P8

Four new (to me) speakers.. cat approved. EAW KF650.

Last edited by light-o-matic; 05-01-2016 at 01:38 PM.

Ehhhh just 2 JBL SRX 828 & 2 JBL SRX 835. There are 4 RGBA Pucks to the right. I wanted to do way more lights but they didn't want to pay so they got the pre-wired set.
    www.TheRealDjPyro.com
    Hevi Rotation
    "I'm NOT an iPod, I'm a REAL DJ"

Here is one of my larger setups at a wedding this past weekend, thought this was gonna be an event where this system could stretch it's legs a little bit as it was supposed to be for 350ppl in a rather large venue... but it wasn't to be as the venue had booked 2 weddings in the venue with nothing but a portable wall to separate them. The system is a pair of Yorkville dual 15 cabs that I have reloaded with 2" B&C comps and Eminence KappaPro 15s, biamped with a pair of Yamaha P series2 amps and a DCX and the subs this time are Yorkville PS15p's. So every time my DJ turned the system up above about -25 on the mixer the other wedding would complain about the bass. I may have inadvertently discovered a little jewel with these subs... they are quite small compared to the 18" subs I'm used to and the 18's in Yorkville's lineup but they're still really potent.. 2 would have been enough for this gig. All else went well though and apparently some guests from the other wedding came and joined this wedding for a while, the DJs raved about the sound and the lighting was a big hit too. I have to say after using moving heads like this all those S&P DJ lights pale in comparison, you can't tell from the pic but I had the heads programmed to simply throw scrolling colors and gobos on the floor through the rotating prism and that flooded the dancefloor with color and movement.

Paul O'Brien
    Old Tech Guy
    www.Techott.com

My personal wedding. Of course I did all sound and lights and DJed part of it.
    www.TheRealDjPyro.com
    Hevi Rotation

Pyro, do you know how many amps your tops and subs draw ?
    Tech1200s & 1210 pioneer cdj1000, DDJ-sx2,vci-300, serato itch ssl sdj, rane sl1 57 62, RCF-745's qsc k12 jbl-vrx918sp, JBL-VRX932LAP, DriveRack-PA2, Macbook pro+windows 7, Macbook Air Ipad,benQ-mx620st Projector,JBL-VRXhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFAQ0GZu_P8

Quote Originally Posted by Paris McBryde View Post
    Pyro, do you know how many amps your tops and subs draw ?
    haven't checked but I actually planned to check next time I use that system just for my own peace of mind.
    www.TheRealDjPyro.com
    Hevi Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pyro View Post

My personal wedding. Of course I did all sound and lights and DJed part of it.
    Man the srx is best bang for buck
    rlfsociety.com | dfwprodjs.com

Another rental gig with the full SRX
    www.TheRealDjPyro.com
    Hevi Rotation

Just added some more beef to my JBL lineup. SRX828SP x2, SRX818SP, SRX815P x2, PRX715 x2