Thread: Post Your System

The breakdown:

* Danley TH-118 subs
    * EV QRX 212/75 tops
    * Crown MA-12000i amp
    * EV ZXa5 powered tops
    * EV CP3000s amp
    * EV DC-One DSP
    * EV ELX115P (recent purchase for Karaoke)
    * RCF 312A (recent purchase for backup/rental)

Raising the bar...
    http://www.channelliveproductions.com/
    Atlanta DJs / Wedding DJs / Prom DJs ...and more

Hey Gaffle - my wife and I are buying a house later this summer and I'm going to have my own music room/office. I showed her your pic and she was not amused.

Later this spring I'm starting with one TH-118 to upgrade from my pair of 11-year-old Mackie SRS1500s. Not sure how long I'll be able to hold off from buying a second one. Any word on when you're getting your third?

During setup last year. THT's are all gone, but the tops and 39's stuck around.

6x THT
    4x t39 slim
    2x otop12
    2x otop 2x12
    2xwiarray prototype tops

Processing ashly NE8800
    Amps: QSC PL/RMX and ashly FTX (note the box fan)

And who knew chiptunes hit that low?

Quote Originally Posted by Brom View Post
    Hey Gaffle - my wife and I are buying a house later this summer and I'm going to have my own music room/office. I showed her your pic and she was not amused.

Later this spring I'm starting with one TH-118 to upgrade from my pair of 11-year-old Mackie SRS1500s. Not sure how long I'll be able to hold off from buying a second one. Any word on when you're getting your third?
    I'll be getting it income tax time... most likely within a couple of months. I love my music room/mancave.
    Raising the bar...
    http://www.channelliveproductions.com/
    Atlanta DJs / Wedding DJs / Prom DJs ...and more

This is my system. Not a $20000 system, BUT still like my system.

American Audio CDI300 CD sys, QD6 mixer, QSC GX3, GMI equalizer, BFM Tuba 24s, Yamaha BR12s.

There are actually six JTR Growlers, I was due to of sold them a few weeks ago to of been replaced by JTR Orbit Shifters but the buyer came up short on the funds. I do however have a couple new toys presently being shipped to be that shall make a nice addition to my present collection of toys.
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

My favorite system and the one I use most is all KV2.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post

There are actually six JTR Growlers, I was due to of sold them a few weeks ago to of been replaced by JTR Orbit Shifters but the buyer came up short on the funds. I do however have a couple new toys presently being shipped to be that shall make a nice addition to my present collection of toys.
    Very Nice! How do you like the KW152's? Do those JTR Triple 8's blow them away?
    rlfsociety.com | dfwprodjs.com

Quote Originally Posted by disbjohn View Post
    Very Nice! How do you like the KW152's? Do those JTR Triple 8's blow them away?
    Those are QSC HPR 122i tops & they are very smooth sounding but a pair isn't enough to keep up to the Growlers once they start hitting full throttle. This is where the JTR Trple 8x come into play since a pair do a good job keeping up with six Growlers with a little holding back on the Growlers.
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

We got bored one night and took all the subs that weren't out on shows and hooked them all together. We were barely pushing the board and decided to stop after things started falling of shelves:

BTW, I call it Optimus Prime.

Dynacord Cobra System

More pictures in "Post your lighting" and "Post your mobile" sections.