Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your System

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    If there was a pro audio hall of fame, the original Peavey CS line of power amps would for show be a main feature there, one of the most reliable amps ever made (but HEAVY in comparison to their rated power). I pulled an old Peavey CS400 out of a land fill (after it had been sitting half way buried for a couple days while it had been exposed to the rain & elements) from when the American military base had pulled out back in 1995, it worked flawless for years (I used it for my C rig made up of scrap gear back in the mid 90's but I do remember how clean the system sounded & fooled a lot of people who had based the system on looks alone.) that that I used to just practice on or for real rough gigs) I ended up selling it once I no longer had any use for it & the new owner had it for years without issue with my seeing it still in action about six years ago.

The amp racks as well as coffin where back yard home brew creations of the time.
    Looking at this setup, we had a few things in common. Of course the homemade coffin with the 1200s in it but the one that stands out the most is the SOUNDCRAFTSMAN amp... A lot of people dont know about those. They were workhorses back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by djfaceatl View Post
    Looking at this setup, we had a few things in common. Of course the homemade coffin with the 1200s in it but the one that stands out the most is the SOUNDCRAFTSMAN amp... A lot of people dont know about those. They were workhorses back in the day
    I actually had two racks full of those things, one full of the Soundcraftsman A2502 & a rack full of the Soundcraftsman A5002, I also had a couple of the Soundcraftsman PCR800 amps. Had one of the re-branded Soundcratsmen amps after MTX tgook them over as well. During that same time period I also had a number of the Carver amps.
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I actually had two racks full of those things, one full of the Soundcraftsman A2502 & a rack full of the Soundcraftsman A5002, I also had a couple of the Soundcraftsman PCR800 amps. Had one of the re-branded Soundcratsmen amps after MTX tgook them over as well. During that same time period I also had a number of the Carver amps.
    A friend of mine has a Soundcraftsman PCR800... For a home amplifier, it sure has guts! Sounds great on his home studio monitoring rig.
    Been in this CRAZY art since 2003, Deep in the 719!
    Check out BPMPROCOLO online at: www.bpmproductionsofcolorado.com

Quote Originally Posted by djfaceatl View Post
    What kind of rack is that? I want one that splits into 2 sections.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDJ View Post
    Looks like a SKB Gig Rig but I could be wrong.
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

YEs that is the SKB Gig Rig but that is the older one. Here is the new one that they have
    http://www.skbcases.com/music/produc...et=1&c=80&s=80

Couple of the old systems

Click here for mobile viewing.

There are other systems as well but some I don't have pictures of while others I still need to search around for.
    Last edited by Incognito; 05-10-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDJ View Post
    I believe a Gig Rig. I know its an SKB because I have the same exact one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rors View Post
    A picture of some of my Turbosound speakers i own.

Turbosound TSW 218DP
    Turbosound TA 500DP
    The best sound system on here, for definate, this exact system is my dream sound system.

I know sub placement is not ideal, but aesthetics sell more wedding packages than proper function...