Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your System

audiopyle & Brom, nice RCF systems you guys have going on there.

unsafe8989, how you sneak a picture of a SRX JBL & Crown Itech system into your list of pictures? I see you're still mix matching your subs, as I remember you was given advice on that on the old DJFM. Your rack while not top of the line does at least look clean & not over cluttered with useless processing usually seen cluttering entry level racks. While I don't agree with some of your gear selections in your racks it is a decent entry level system so for that I say "nice", however your speakers selection needs work. (Didn't you just post a video on Youtube recently for your speakers?).
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Brom View Post
    That system looks great, Mike. Guessing you have assistants or are you able to set that up solo?
    I usually do have help moving stuff in & out, but I can set up the columns & subs by myself in about 20 minutes. It takes longer to route the cables & deal with wireless mics and such than it takes to have the PA up & ready to go. That's why I am making the switch from my previous system that used passive SLS LS8695 columns.

Yes those srx's where a buddy of mines not mine and i havent found that sweet spot if someone could make me a diaphram. thanks.
    www.youtube.com/661herreras ,check it im coming up.

Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by windspeed36 View Post
    @audiopyle What are they like for output and general sound? they look very sleek and easily hidden in a corner for a corporate event.
    I posted a quick review on soundforums.net in this thread: http://soundforums.net/product-revie...1a-tts26a.html

Sound quality & output are excellent. The event they are set up for in the pics was a 20,000 sq ft room with more than 1000 people in the room at times, over 1600 total attendance.

and those 2 stacks covered that entire room? thats impressive!
    'George Clinton meeting Kraftwerk in an elevator'

Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Estacy View Post
    and those 2 stacks covered that entire room? thats impressive!
    Pretty much. You can see in the photos I have 2 small tops on the truss that are angled to cover the back corners behind the columns. That 's all the sound for the whole room.

Quote Originally Posted by audiopyle View Post
    Pretty much. You can see in the photos I have 2 small tops on the truss that are angled to cover the back corners behind the columns. That 's all the sound for the whole room.
    What kind of trussing is that?

Also - weren't you using some SLS gear in a similar fashion a while ago? How do they compare to the RCF TT stuff?
    "If Bad Sound Were Fatal, Audio Would Be the Leading Cause of Death" - Don Davis (SynAudCon)

Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmalk08 View Post
    What kind of trussing is that?

Also - weren't you using some SLS gear in a similar fashion a while ago? How do they compare to the RCF TT stuff?
    The truss is Global 12" box, about 62' of it in the air with the stands about 40' apart. My SLS system has more capacity than the RCFs, but the RCFs are easier to haul and set up. With the TTL11A proving to be adequate for the largest events I'm currently booking I've decided to sell the SLS system.

For being 17 years old not bad.

2 peavey sp3's
    2 peavey sp218's
    2 peavey sp118's
    2 crown xti4000
    1 samson 2400
    1 samson 1800 for monitors.
    full dual 31 band eq
    mixer
    some lights
    Attached Images Attached Images