• Mix 2

0 0%
  • Mix 3

3 75.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 way Trance Battle - tekno_violet vs Synergy vs EuroRSN

Quote Originally Posted by Synergy View Post
    will post my list as soon as voting is over
    Cool, thanks dude! Never been a huge trance guy, but i'm digging a lot of this. and... EuroRSN, chill out, man. Everyone has different tastes, and these votes are also based on taste. If you didn't appeal to someone else's taste perfectly, its not that you did anything bad, it's just different than from what he wanted to hear.

It's meant to be anonymous because of the voting procedure, putting a name drop into a battle is not quite what you're supposed to do. Once voting is over, then the creators of the mix are revealed.

Well, I thought it was anon, but maybe I was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoggler View Post
    Cool, thanks dude! Never been a huge trance guy, but i'm digging a lot of this. and... EuroRSN, chill out, man. Everyone has different tastes, and these votes are also based on taste. If you didn't appeal to someone else's taste perfectly, its not that you did anything bad, it's just different than from what he wanted to hear.

It's meant to be anonymous because of the voting procedure, putting a name drop into a battle is not quite what you're supposed to do. Once voting is over, then the creators of the mix are revealed.

^^ This

I also voted mix 3. I feel it had the most solid mixing, I liked track selection on mix 2 the most, but only by a little.

I really Like Mix #1 But that guy use wayyyy too many Dj Drops....

O M G

Quote Originally Posted by EuroRSN View Post
    ^ Dude are u kidding me lol that was the most biased comment i have ever seen... Your ripping into me using a DJ drop?? Who said it was anonymous? and Dubstep??? FWAKKK MAN *Shakes Head*

Plus your going off on everybody using too much vocals LMAO.. Good job everyone KEEP UP THE FUCKING VOCALS CAUSE I LOVE THEM!!
    I think the battle protocol is set-up for it to be anonymous if you so choose.
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

Ill have a listen to this later & drop some feedback
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

O M G
    Its a battle, anonymous mixes is the name of the game. I dont think i've heard a dj drop in a battle on here in a long time.

I understand if you want to release the mix after the battle but you can go back over the mix and drop your drops ha.

I'll give it a listen when I get the chance...but I got a few ahead of yours to do.
    Battle Tally: Wins-1 Lost-0
    My setup- 2 Technics SL-1200's, 2 Numark TTX's, Rane TTM-61, Dicers, MBP , crates of vinyl
    www.soundcloud.com/rick_n

^ Dude are u kidding me lol that was the most biased comment i have ever seen... Your ripping into me using a DJ drop?? Who said it was anonymous? and Dubstep??? FWAKKK MAN *Shakes Head*

Plus your going off on everybody using too much vocals LMAO.. Good job everyone KEEP UP THE FUCKING VOCALS CAUSE I LOVE THEM!!
    If you're not willing to take criticisms then don't participate in battles. You put your mix up for everyone to hear and choose which they like best. I did that. If you're going to cry about me not liking vocals and DJ drops (something most people who listened to trance before 2007 would agree with) then don't battle. And if you're not willing to take criticisms on your DJing abilities, stop DJing.

Also, it's in the DJF battle rules to keep your mix anonymous. Good job with that.
    DJF Trance Champion 2012
    Sedna - DJ & Producer
    <-- Click it
    Do you believe in a God that tells you lies, or do you believe in me?