Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Serato DJ is now a DVS; New Rane and Pioneer mixers announced

not that.. its just im not a fan of the EQ knobs on the new mixer.. has a real plastic feeling..

have to agree with that. i tried the sixty one a few months back, i was drooling over it as im a mega rane fan boy.

boy was i gutted. didnt like the faders, didnt like the knobs. and you can bet your tuchy, i didnt like the price for a mixer that felt like a toy compared to my empath.

the kontrol z2 was set up next to it, and... even though i detest traktor... the Z2 is a nice solid feeling mixer.

if i had to buy one of the two, im not sure my rane fanboy loyalty would be enough.
    Rane Empath/Technics 1210mkII

Quote Originally Posted by KLH View Post
    It'll happen in the next version, I'm sure... Why leave money on the table?

-KLH
    I don't think it will ever happen, not if NI and Serato have anything to say about it. And I don't really know what you mean by "leaving money on the table?" Who is leaving money on the table? This way people are forced to pay for two separate products.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell | "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by DjDisArm View Post
    not that.. its just im not a fan of the EQ knobs on the new mixer.. has a real plastic feeling..
    BOOOM! No more exsuses.....pull out ya wallet

https://store.djtechtools.com/produc...obs-and-faders

https://store.djtechtools.com/chroma...b=support#next

Last edited by Paris McBryde; 09-11-2013 at 05:49 PM.
    Tech1200s & 1210 pioneer cdj1000, DDJ-sx2,vci-300, serato itch ssl sdj, rane sl1 57 62, RCF-745's qsc k12 jbl-vrx918sp, JBL-VRX932LAP, DriveRack-PA2, Macbook pro+windows 7, Macbook Air Ipad,benQ-mx620st Projector,JBL-VRXhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFAQ0GZu_P8

delete
    Last edited by Paris McBryde; 09-11-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    Tech1200s & 1210 pioneer cdj1000, DDJ-sx2,vci-300, serato itch ssl sdj, rane sl1 57 62, RCF-745's qsc k12 jbl-vrx918sp, JBL-VRX932LAP, DriveRack-PA2, Macbook pro+windows 7, Macbook Air Ipad,benQ-mx620st Projector,JBL-VRXhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFAQ0GZu_P8

Quote Originally Posted by _rt_ View Post
    More importantly (and interesting) to me, as I read the info, it would appear that my DDJ-SX might have the ability to read timecode signals from my turntables.
    That could be a lot of fun.

Again... If I'm interpreting things correctly.
    Anybody have any updated info on the SSX? Will it be a viable controller with DVS and SDJ in the new release?

I am sticking to my Live for at least next 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by P25CT View Post
    Anybody have any updated info on the SSX? Will it be a viable controller with DVS and SDJ in the new release?
    All I can find so far:

Quote Originally Posted by Serato
    Currently there are no controllers that will allow that function when Serato DJ 1.5 is available.

Its something we plan on for the future, for devices that will allow for it though, so stay tuned!
    and:

Quote Originally Posted by Serato
    DVS support for Serato DJ controllers is something we'd really like to do. We don't any timeframe for it at this stage.
    Last edited by Andrew B; 09-21-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks. What that says is go buy the 2600$ mixer, and when we don't sell enough of those,we will incorporate the Controllers... IMHO..