Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: (Feedback) So I still consider myself a Beginner.(Feedback)

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    You & me both man!

Alan, did you nominate this thread? He might take first place and runner up
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Quote Originally Posted by allensmusic View Post
    why close it? Can't you just drop it and see if he actually tries to learn now?
    this thread had gotten better, he was actually taking a good direction and then you had to come flaming in and stirring it up.
    AMEN to that brother!

I certainly get off topic and off track, and I certainly pick on others here.
    I also get carried away from time to time, and I occasionally get called out on it.
    better we look out for each other rather than getting a mod called in, banning and locking
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Troy View Post
    If I was only willing to listen to music *I* like, then I wouldn't be a mobile DJ, I'd just get a Pandora subscription.

Well even after everything was better he just decided to bash again and even attacked me on soundcloud and mixcloud like....

I have let my emotions get the best of me through out this entire thread and have really shown my ass. For that I would like to apologize to everyone.

Kaveman, let me know if I can help in anyway and I am in a open book with my experiences to offer. For now, practice up.

My bad ya'll, must be the Murican in me.
    Last edited by fat8ack; 09-04-2013 at 05:10 PM.
    If you aint havin fun you aint havin nothin. http://www.facebook.com/fat8ack
    http://soundcloud.com/fat8ack