Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny DJ Trick (Over 200,000 hits on YouTube)

Getting the timing right with the actions & sound fx was a proper mission if im being honest and im sure a bit of luck was on my side lol. The idea of it was to bring some creativity to the competition. I appreciate all the feedback guys! maybe my next trick, I will use my ass to control the crossfader... lol! although i dont think i will get such a good response for that lol
    info@jaysauce.co.uk
    www.jaysauce.co.uk
    YouTube video - Funny Dj Trick

Quote Originally Posted by jay sauce View Post
    Getting the timing right with the actions & sound fx was a proper mission if im being honest and im sure a bit of luck was on my side lol. The idea of it was to bring some creativity to the competition. I appreciate all the feedback guys! maybe my next trick, I will use my ass to control the crossfader... lol! although i dont think i will get such a good response for that lol
    Nice work. I'm sure it was more difficult than it looked.

Well, we know one person that might enjoy your ass working the crossfader.

Have a good one!
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

cheesy tracks, and i dont want to hear engine revving noises on a night out, if i did i would become a boy racer again.

also id find myself laughing more if he forgot the top was missing on the beer bottle and poured the contents on the cdj

thats was cool at all! its a part of us to make the crowd! go hype and have fun

Thanks bro! appreciate the support!
    info@jaysauce.co.uk
    www.jaysauce.co.uk

Competition I entered late last year, I did something similar to this. At the start of my set I use an engine turning over sound and used some keys to pretend to start my 'set' into motion. Once the engine started, I mixed in with AC/DC. That and mixing a country song in was the only thing people remembered about my set the rest of it was 'meh'

Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Competition I entered late last year, I did something similar to this. At the start of my set I use an engine turning over sound and used some keys to pretend to start my 'set' into motion. Once the engine started, I mixed in with AC/DC. That and mixing a country song in was the only thing people remembered about my set the rest of it was 'meh'
    Sounds quality bro! Gotta love a bit of AC/DC!!!
    info@jaysauce.co.uk
    www.jaysauce.co.uk

would love to see a video of your whole set you did after that trick. It was pretty slick how you did it.

Entertaining. Which is what a DJ should be.
    It's cool that people are opening their mind to different things and trying to stand out in the crowd. Good on him for this one.
    It's still not overly skillful but it's not supposed to be. It's a joke. It's funny. It gets the crowd going and people probably remember his name for it.

Quote Originally Posted by g-sep View Post
    This would have been torn apart on the forums last year because it was a repost...but since we are starting new, good post
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl