Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your lighting rigs

Here is a shot from this past weekend

www.823entertainment.com
    Your Celebration....Your Way

Very eloquent touch. I noticed you didn't use the big base plates for your global trussing. Do you have any issue with them wobbling or unsafe? ideally, that's the set-up I desire....thanx for posting

Quote Originally Posted by den1213 View Post
    Very eloquent touch. I noticed you didn't use the big base plates for your global trussing. Do you have any issue with them wobbling or unsafe? ideally, that's the set-up I desire....thanx for posting
    The 350 spots are only 22lbs and centered on the truss therefore not generating any moment outside of the truss. They are bolted to the top plate and I use the 24"x24" aluminum base. Its very stable and I haven't had any issues. To knock the totem over it will take more than the average walking-into force.
    www.823entertainment.com

looks great...any pics or vids of the 350 spots in action??

Forgot to take a video of the 350s in action. I will during the next wedding I use them.
    www.823entertainment.com

Is this classified as mobile anymore? Event I hosted in Richfield wisconsin with Knuckle Children, Apple Country, MannyFresh, Deejay Flacko, Kayjay, Bobby Burm, and Praktis. Very stressful day to say the least, I could not get in to the hall as early as I wished, and as I'm setting up, I put everything together only to find my scanners don't respond to DMX... pars work fine with it. Sound active I guess . I felt like a pro running a FOH setup using my audio snake, I was about 50-60 feet back from the stage off to the side. If you live near Milwaukee and you are a producer, club DJ or rent out equipment I would like to talk about upcoming events, PM me. Anyways so here's what I got for the system, I also like to say that I'm 17 years old

sound
    Mains- Peavey TLS4 (dual 15's 700 watts RMS)
    Monitors- Kustom profile system one
    Subs- 2 BFM Tuba 60s (go down to 25hz @ 100db sensitivity)

Lighting

4 Martin Roboscan 812s
    2 Chauvet Colorsplash
    2 Chinese Par 64s
    ADJ Micro Galaxian Pro
    30ft of universal truss
    Sanyo PLC XE40 Projector

Software
    VDJ Pro 7
    Resolume Arena 4
    Freestyler DMX

to view the facebook album https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8201406&type=1

I won't deal with "bargain shoppers." If a customer calls me and thinks he/she can whittle down my price because DJ RectalSquirt is offering to DJ for $100 for the night, then he/she and DJ RectalSquirt probably deserve one another. -Badger

Here's mine. Grade 6&7 dance. Some songs there was some dancing, other songs not so much.

7 Blizzard 3NX
    4 Blizzard Fab5's
    4 Intimidator 1.0
    2 Mini Kinta
    2 Jellydomes

At this price the 8 Minimac Profiles stay home.

Click here for mobile viewing.
    Last edited by robare99; 06-21-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Just moved into a new place, great little ledge thing for my lights. Will post some more pics and videos (with sound), soon!

Did some up******. New truss, new fixtures. I have 2 8' sections of new aluminum truss. If like to find a 3' piece. I've contacted the manufacturer directly, so I'll see how that goes. The 3' would give me the following truss lengths:

8'
    11'
    16'
    19'

In the meantime I decided to see what I could do with an 8' section, so here it is.

5 Blizzard Fab5's
    2 Chauvet Spot Duo's
    3 Chauvet Mini Kintas
    2 ADJ Jellydomes
    DMXIS
    Chauvet Hurricane 1600 Flex

The scenes are a bit long, I have the changes set for 8 measures at 120bpm I could change it myself, but doing that and holding the camera is a bit tricky.

I'll be using this setup this weekend for a wedding!

Last edited by robare99; 07-15-2013 at 12:28 AM.

This is our latest setup..
    Last edited by FranciscoVelasquez; 08-14-2013 at 04:00 AM.