Thread: Err Orr Custom Serato Vinyl

Err Orr Custom Serato Vinyl

So Eric Orr (The Guy who Made The First Serato Artist Series Picture Disk Started Making some Custom Serato Vinyls for Collectors, Here's my Set, what do you all think?

Last edited by DJ Hi Def; 02-05-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    If you like what you see, give it some rep!

Are they painted on or are they actually useable?
    “When art critics get together they talk about Form and Structure and Meaning. When artists get together they talk about where you can buy cheap turpentine.” - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by drumpusher View Post
    Are they painted on or are they actually useable?
    The Underside (Side B) is painted on, with a clear coat over it, but side A (The Side Shown) is useable....

Here's is a YouTube Video of one set...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMEoJ...eature=related

Here is the info to get a pair

Thank you for your support and interest in my Custom Clear Control Vinyl. These sets will be functional one-off,original art pieces.

Each set will be signed and numbered on the sets sleeves and created on official clear Rane/Serato vinyl.

The "A" side is the functional side.The "B" side ( Artwork side ) is

protected with a thin coat of poly clear coat.

These control vinyl's are best used for mixing or blending and can be used for beat juggling.

I will be creating and shipping the designs on a first come basis.The Custom Clear's will start to ship late Sept. 2011.

Place orders through Paypal: ericorrfineart@aol.com ( Please write "Custom Clear" in the note area )

$175.00 for the sets (US delivery includes shipping,handling & insurance.

International orders please add $25.00 for s/h&ins.).

Had a few questions about my CustomClears, here's the answers: Each custom design set (pair) will be completely different from each other custom set (pair), this will make them super unique!! They also come as a "Blind Set",this means you will not know what you get until it arrives. This makes the customs even more suspenseful!! Sorry but I can not do any personlization on these customs.

Thanks again for all your support.

PEACE!

Eric
    Tell him "Dj Hi Def" Sent you...
    If you like what you see, give it some rep!