Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling Out: ChrisHynds & Era7 & DeltaV & Sedna

Calling Out: ChrisHynds & Era7 & DeltaV & Sedna

I know we still have that other trance battle going on between the two groups, but I'm itching for some goodness from all of you. I think Delta and Sedna prefer the deep stuff between 127-132? I could be wrong.

We either need to do all deep stuff or go for the psy/tech/breaks/etc. I personally would prefer +138BPM and shying away from the real uplifting stuff. I think it would be comical to force everyone to put in one Dash track or similar. Bonus points if you put This is what it feels like in your mix. Aside from this one piece of cheese, no other shit in your mixes.

Due date: by the end of the month? Voting goes for a week and a half.
    Time: 40 minutes, last mix in by 40 minute mark
    Rules: Depends on if we do deep or psy/tech/breaks, but stick to whichever one we choose. Since this is a group of people, I think each one of us should also vote, you cannot vote for yourself. Since it may be hard with regards to giving feedback, I think each person needs to give feedback on their own mix. You have all been doing this long enough you should be able to do this without any issues. You can use CDJ/DVS/Vinyl/VirtualDJ/etc/don't care
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

I was gonna say lets just do the bport #1 again, but i listened to it and was like...nope. But seriously I can do any style, any rules, any mandatory track, let's just get this going quick!

Not so keen on the cheese factor, it just ruins the flow of the set imo, you need to do a full cheese set for it to flow, and Im not down for that pretty sure Sedna and Era will agree. Im more than happy to do a deep prog set tho.

How about Deep Prog/Techno to keep it pure and interesting? Thoughts?
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

I'm down to do a deep progressive/techno set. Just going to have to do some digging as I don't have too many of those style tracks
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Sounds like fun, I'll be tuning in to this one. Whens the 2013 trance tournament starting?

psy/tech/breaks
    i'd be down for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

Quote Originally Posted by Era 7 View Post
    i'd be down for that.
    I'm going to have to put my vote on this side!

lol you guys really wanna challenge me to a deep prog set?

Prepare your buttholes for a good flexing =D
    DJF Trance Champion 2012
    Sedna - DJ & Producer
    <-- Click it
    Do you believe in a God that tells you lies, or do you believe in me?

dammit guys. i might not be in after all. having some issues with my ears and was at the doc yesterday. i'll see how it goes :/
    Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

i will stand in for the era seven