Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite BHangra Track of the day i will add some whenever I feel :P

Loving this thread,

I was just about to post an ask about "Bhangra" thread when I came across this. I definitely can get down with some Bhangra music. Women get to shakin dem hips to this music and the rest is history. I embrace any world genre with a good rhythm or beat. I am also looking to acquire some good "Punta" music but am not sure where to find a lot of that style music?

I have to scroll back and check out these posted youtube videos to hear the tracks and find out what artists are good. I am familiar with both Bhangra and Punta music but I am definitely lacking knowledge about what artists and tracks that are good. I would love to add some of these tracks to my Serato library.

Big up on this thread!

Been a while, Heres a newer track for the Bhangra lovers. Def going to be a hit on the floor this summer.

Last edited by DJAkash; 03-02-2015 at 01:59 PM.
    Need an amazing Video DJ that can Handle Indian and American, let's work together!

Great track for money throwing
    Need an amazing Video DJ that can Handle Indian and American, let's work together!

Been a while, here is a new one!

Bhangra Banger of the year

Big Bhangra Banger for the hardcore punjabi fans out there, money goes flying on the dancefloor to this track, they throw it in celebration. DJ keeps it all