Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Buyer/Seller Transaction Feedback

Great transaction with LEVLHEAD. With all that went into that deal, he was a complete pleasure to work with.

Awesome transaction with VJ LOUNYC. It was a true pleasure.

Recently made a sell to ebbs1one; quick & easy transaction with a good buyer.

Bought a DJM400 from djransom. Excellent communication and really quick shipping.

Jackstalk took my HDJ-1000's off my hands from me. Excellent buyer

Bought a pair of HS50Ms from John Veselsky. Unfortunately, USPS mishandled the box, and the monitors are a bit banged up, but John has been very helpful in getting the insurance claim. Don't hesitate to buy from him!

Picked up a Rane Empath mixer from Pavin, awesome communication and super fast shipping! Good stuff.

Did a great deal with ParisCreative for a Kontrol S2 and some other goodies. He shipped first thing the next day since the transaction was done at 10 PM at night, tracking ID and everything in PayPal and had great communication throughout. Will definitely do business again if he has something for sale that I want.

I purchased an item from DJ BOOM BAP and had a great transaction. Communication was excellent. He contacted me each step of the way to make sure i knew what was going on during our transaction. I have no problem buying from him again. Thanks buddy.

I just got my DJM 909 in the mail from DJ ransom. He updated me every step of the way and the mixer was packaged nicely. I'd do business with him again, no doubt.

Thanks man.