Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Buyer/Seller Transaction Feedback

I bought an S4 off Frandomeda...couldn't have been smoother especially for him sending it to me in Canada
    rape stork

I sold an APC 40 and M-Audio Axiom 61 to Atomisk recently. SUPER fast payment, excellent to deal with! Would sell to again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellissentials View Post
    I sold an APC 40 and M-Audio Axiom 61 to Atomisk recently. SUPER fast payment, excellent to deal with! Would sell to again!
    Well, we had super fast payment besides a few glitches with paypal haha. But yeah Ellissentials shipped the gear out super fast, I got it 2 days after the payment. Super quick/easy, I'd totally buy something from him again if I had any money left to buy gear.

Sold my Rane TTM57SL to Dj Bojan last year, since this is not on the sticky at that time. It was quick and smooth transaction. Would recommend him either buyer or seller for being trust worthy!

Sold TBA my license for Traktor Pro 2... great communication and quick payment.
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

Bought a pair of TTX's from djransom. Packaging was on point, and items were as described. Good communication throughout the whole process. Recommended seller.

Think I totally forgot to post about Jon Avalon. Picked up his Vestax. Great seller.
    DJM-850 | Technics 1210 M5G x 2 | CDJ-900 x 2 | RCF 312A MKIII x 2 - Soundcloud
    1-v-1 Battle Record: 1-0 / 1-v-1-v-1 Battle Record: 0-1

bought a used innofader from Sense...great deal and worked perfectly with my korg zero 4
    -->(2) Numark TT-200 Ttables, SL1, DDJ-SX2, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitors, Reloop IQ2 Midi, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Purchased a Torq Connectiv bundle from c-hawk. Transaction was smooth and he had great communication throughout the whole process. Thanks again.
    | str8-150 | Z2 |
    youtube

Quote Originally Posted by BOWNSIR View Post
    Purchased a Torq Connectiv bundle from c-hawk. Transaction was smooth and he had great communication throughout the whole process. Thanks again.
    Thanks for purchasing. Great buyer and super easy transaction!