Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyer/Seller Transaction Feedback

oh yea right, knew something was missing.

Just post your feedback in here, i'll stick the thread.
    http://www.djforums.com/forums/attac...2&d=1330279224
    Twitter - Soundcloud- Youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonitz
    I love me some MEAT!

Bought a 92 rotary off of Damon_Chambers. He made the sale quick and painless.

Got my Jazzmutant Lemur from Swerv and It was packed super well and he shipped it super fast! Not to mention he helped me alot in setting it up and getting started with it.

Highly recommend him if he is every selling something you want in the future.

Picked up SSL from JamesMarquis in person. Highly vouched for by Stripe and he definitely lived up to the accolades. Product as described and transaction went smoothly. Recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayTex View Post
    Got my Jazzmutant Lemur from Swerv and It was packed super well and he shipped it super fast! Not to mention he helped me alot in setting it up and getting started with it.

Highly recommend him if he is every selling something you want in the future.
    Formerly Dj Swerv (DJF since 07) || Listening to anything that sounds like Boots and Cats

BigLoopDuke was the buyer for my Pioneer DJM700 mixer and he was a great buyer. Payed immediately, great communication. Definitely trustworthy.

I bought M!TCH's Pioneer DJM700 mixer, which arrived in perfect condition. Great seller, great communication, packed it up professionally and is a great one to work with on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by silentsounds View Post
    Picked up SSL from JamesMarquis in person. Highly vouched for by Stripe and he definitely lived up to the accolades. Product as described and transaction went smoothly. Recommended.
    Sold the SSL to silentsounds and the transaction was very smooth! It was nice meeting him in person.

Picked up a pair of HD25s from John Veselsky. Easy, fast and great to deal with. No issues.
    Oh whats that you say? You wanna out check my soundcloud?

Quote Originally Posted by MeowMix View Post
    Picked up a pair of HD25s from John Veselsky. Easy, fast and great to deal with. No issues.
    I can say the same and more for Meowmix. This was the first deal I've made without PayPal (was done through check) and was very hesitant at first. I actually mailed the HD's out BEFORE I got the payment to insure that he had them in time for a gig. I got the check yesterday and the funds went through without a hitch. I really wish more buyers were like Meowmix.