Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Buyer/Seller Transaction Feedback

M!tch sold me his DJM 850 for $1000 via no-fee PayPal. No games, very straightforward and received just as described. Would recommend and would do business with again!
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell | "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Sold l0ckd0wn my DJM850. Quick payment, was very flexible with me on shipping as I had just gotten back from a long-trip out of town. Super smooth, no bs, would do business with again.

Glad you like it Justin!
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Purchased a pair of Dicers from djransom. Good price and the condition was great. Thank you.

Just over 2 years ago, I bought a Serato Video license from VjQue on this site. He stated that he doesn't use serato video so he didn't have a need for it. I bought it and everything was well and good until just about a week ago. I contacted Serato about something to do with Serato Video and they made me aware that I do not have Serato Video registered under my email. They told me that the license I provided them with belongs to someone else (VjQue).

I contacted VjQue who replied by stating that he doesn't know me and never sold me Serato Video. Fair enough, it has been 2 years. I reminded him by sending him all the correspondence we exchanged at the time as well as my paypal receipt. Since that day, he hasn't responded. All he had to do is email Serato and tell them to transfer the license over to my email address. Looks like I'm out $75 and this guy gets to keep my money and Serato Video. Bullshit

BUYER BEWARE!

I belong to the Serato forum and I haven't seen him post on there in a long time. If I remember correctly he also refurbishes 1200's out of California.

Ya, the funny thing is that I nactually believe him when he says he doesn't use serato video. I'm just not sure why he is hesitant to transfer it over. It is registered under his email address so it does appear to be his legitimately. I just don't get it. Hopefully he is away on some sort of emergency and will return and make it ok. In the meanwhile, I've taken the matter up with Serato and paypal.

I think for a while DJ's would sell the code twice, because two computers can use it. maybe someone else bought the same license and registered it and he doesnt even know who it is
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Troy View Post
    If I was only willing to listen to music *I* like, then I wouldn't be a mobile DJ, I'd just get a Pandora subscription.

Not sure but his lack of response has made me suspicious. Also, just heard back from Serato and they confirmed that the serial is now blacklisted for too many users. So basically, not only am I out $75, I'm going to have to purchase Serato Video at full price.