[QUOTE=akswun;478072]So you're saying you created the butter rug? Q and Yoga Frog stole the idea from you or did you set a deal with them and got screwed over? I'm lost here. That's huge if it's true.

But at the same time, other than Thudrumble capitalizing over their name, there are bunch of other slipmats on the market now. Thudrumble doesn't hold the scratch market as it once did. All these newer companies are caking over the same formula. They just don't need Thudrumble to push it anymore.

I feel for you, but I don't know the specifics of you losing out on the whole butter rug thing. Please explain. I'm not trying to troll you, I just want to know what the deal is.[quote

I want to make an apology. First of all I don't need to dis Q-Bert's musical direction, he still is of course a super talented person. Even though I was let down by his last release, I should just keep my mouth shut, because there are some really good ideas on there and who gives a fuck what I think, especially my comments on politics, pretty immature. I don't mean to attack thud rumble, qbert and yogafrog. I have been bitching about this for years and it's time to move on and grow up. I'm embarrassed and sorry for my actions. Sorry to the scratch community for my whining too. I'm not accusing any one of stealing, everything I agreed too was legally played out and I was conscious of what I signed...it was a stink ass deal, however. It was basically a business contract that I reluctantly signed. It stated that I was exclusive sole manufacturer for the first 1000 pairs (I was told that was just in case the slipmats didn't catch on/sell...so they wouldn't be locked into a contract with me...a trial run. I basically gave up the rights to everything just to get it out there because I was ultimately afraid I would lose the deal since something like this couldn't be fully patent protected. I was dealing with super artistically talented, business minded men and not prepared (no money for a lawyer, plus young and naive), incompetent (in the business area) and desperate to get it out there, having a name or not...I needed to get paid. Sorry again to the scratch community and sqratchattack.com for going with thud rumble and not signing with him. I pretty much jumped ship with him on the pre butter rug ' Scratchmatt ' deal and signed with thud rumble a week later...after they surprisingly contacted me with a potential much greater opportunity. I'm sorry for doing that to you, I hope you understood my situation concerning that major league temptation. R.I.P.