Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Connect Music Festival.

Connect Music Festival.

Any locals playing or attending this festival. It will be my first year & I am a friday 5-6 slot on the verb stage.

I have heard nothing but good things about this festival and am looking forward to checking it out.

lots of sketchies thats forsure. stopped going here the year that all the IV drug users started attending.

I have a buddy that's been going for like ten years in a row, he absolutely loves it! I'd go but well, EDC took all my vacation time lol
    rape stork

Quote Originally Posted by blkid View Post
    lots of sketchies thats forsure. stopped going here the year that all the IV drug users started attending.
    what a troll post, mod can you please get rid of this lot of crap this guy has to say?

Quote Originally Posted by de.j.l View Post
    what a troll post, mod can you please get rid of this lot of crap this guy has to say?
    Having a differing opinion doesn't justify deleting the post, IMHO. It's just an opinion.

-KLH
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    Quote Originally Posted by tannerhornsby View Post
    ... I will remember you guys when I am playing in front of 60 preteens at my cousinís bar mitzvah

its a blatant lie, not an opinion and that's my opinion. I guess it just makes me annoyed that someone can mock so easily without knowing. Especially with his posts totaling in # 1 it makes me wonder where his intentions are at.

I'll be there. Managing mainstage on one of the days and doing a set on the same (timeslot hasn't been solidified yet).

Also, I think blkid is full of shit. Connect is one of the least sketchy festivals I've ever been to.
    www.nickjames.ca
    → Reddit: omers on /r/DJs and /r/Beatmatch

sweet nick, I guess i'll finally meet you @ connect. I am Friday 5-6 on Verb.

Quote Originally Posted by de.j.l View Post
    sweet nick, I guess i'll finally meet you @ connect. I am Friday 5-6 on Verb.
    I'm going up the Tuesday before the festival to be there for setup so I'll be at your set for sure
    www.nickjames.ca
    → Reddit: omers on /r/DJs and /r/Beatmatch

We will be there Thursday evening.