View Poll Results: DJ Difficult vs xs2man vs Rad vs DougMore - Deep/Tech House battle: Who should win?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mix 1

1 16.67%
  • Mix 2

1 16.67%
  • Mix 3

1 16.67%
  • Mix 4

3 50.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DJ Difficult vs xs2man vs Rad vs DougMore - Deep/Tech House VINYL battle

Big Ask... More votes bump...
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...
    Mixcloud : xs2man - Latest Mix: 22-06-2013

What do you guys think about giving feedback on each others mixes if there's no more than one or two (accounted for) votes when the poll closes ?

Okay for me.
    I thought that this kind of a battle would get little more attention. But no, all electrohousetop40 battles made by controllers are getting votes. No love for vinyl anymore?

Not saying that I got something against controllers or mainstream music but still..

I like that idea rad. I'm happy to feedback other mixes.

Not really surprised there aren't more votes tbh. 2 hours of listening, coupled with assessing and writing feedback is a big ask. Might have been better in tournament form with play-offs. At least then it's not such a bulk of time per session. And there would be 2 play off winners, lol.
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

True, I also think it's mostly because this is a four way battle and nothing to do with genre or the fact that it's vinyl.

I did hope more people would be interested because of it being vinyl though.
    Nothing against other formats, but at least we know everybody here has a very similar setup. With other battles you never know how much visual aids there are for each mix.

I'll be listening over the weekend and casting my vote

props to vinyl.. definitely takes a whole different level of skill nd knowledge for the music to pull off a good mix.

This music is not my style but when i listen the 4th mix then i change my thought to a nice lounge bar at cyprus where i was on holiday
    Im still for sure that if you can play vinyl that you are really a good Dj i can,t play them i pratice some times very difficult for me but never to old to learn :-)

my vote is for mix 4

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Difficult View Post
    Okay for me.
    I thought that this kind of a battle would get little more attention. But no, all electrohousetop40 battles made by controllers are getting votes. No love for vinyl anymore?

Not saying that I got something against controllers or mainstream music but still..
    The issue is how long the listening time for this battle is opposed to the other ones.

Thank for listening and voting Micha, rep given.

Yeah, thanks for listening and voting. Rep given. Appreciated.