Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: FEELER: DJM 900 W/ InnoFader and SL4

FS: FEELER: DJM 900 W/ InnoFader and SL4

$1600.00 SHIPPED for Pioneer Nexus DJM900 with installed innofader. Great mixer. Let me know guys

Edit: 2-22-13 price drop

Hey guys. I'm just trying to get feed back on my situation. I had many successful sales on DJF 1.0 and now I'm back trying to get some opinions. I just had a baby and need to free up some cash. So what Ive got is a DJM900 with an installed Innofader and Serato Scratch Live 4. I paid a little over $3300.00 for it all brand new from guitar cent back in November. It's all in great shape. the only sign of use if on the crossfader area of the mixer but not too much. Ill post a pic soon.

I basically wanted to get some feed back on the interest level on a set up such as this. I'm Asking $2700.00 OBO. keeping in mind that this is industry standard equipment and future proof for at least the next 4-5 years. I just need the cash and I don't use the mixer to it full potential. Ive come to find out I'm more of a 2 Channel Battle mixer kind of guy. Channels 1 and 4 HAVE NEVER BEEN USED on my mixer. I'm not looking for trades unless its the Rane 62 and a few bucks. Not willing to part it out either. I still use it and don't wanna be out one part with out the other cause that would just suck.

Let me know if there is an interest. any opinions ect. Not in too much of a rush to sell but the money would be mighty helpful right about now since my girl isn't working for another month or so. I think its a fair price but let me know guys!!

EDIT
    I could also throw in a Kontrol X1 if anyone is interested...

$2500.00 plus shippin Takes it all!
    Last edited by NICK NASTIE; 02-22-2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Add new gear

Here is a pic of the mixer.

DJM 900.JPG

That is one beast of a mixer. If I had the cash I would definitely buy! Hope someone picks it up for you and congrats on the baby

Ah man, I'm saving up for that mixer right now. Trying to get a little cash from my zero 4. Good luck with sale man!
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

Thanks guys.

C'mon fellas. DJM900 WITH INNOFADER?!?! lol .... I rocked a set last night and it pains me to possibly let it go but if deal is right...

OH YEAH! DJM900 YEAHH!!!! INNOFADER YEAH!!!

I could throw in a Kontrol X1 if anyone interested...

interested...........